Transportation to Golf Courses?

Hello,
Does anyone know if Disney transportation goes to the golf courses? In January one member of our group wants to golf, but we are flying down and using Magical Express so we will not have a car. Thanks!

Not sure what resort you’re staying at but the Poly & GF have shuttle carts that go across the street to the golf courses for Dis guests. If you’re resort doesn’t make the trip then maybe take a bus to one of those.

I’m pretty sure that all the resorts offer a complimentary cab ride to and from your golf course. You just call down to guest services and let them know your tee-off time and they arrange it. I’ll check with DH when I get home, he and DF golf once every trip.

Yep… complimentary cab it is!

Thanks! That helps with the planning a lot!

i have heard the busses take you golfing but i think it’s resorts only

There are no buses to the golf courses (other than Winter/Summerland mini golf at BB).
I am fairly certain that they do have complimentary resort to golf course transportation, but the guest has to arrange that through the front desk/lobby concierge. I think it’s either taxis or DVC courtesy vans.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1023071]There are no buses to the golf courses (other than Winter/Summerland mini golf at BB).
I am fairly certain that they do have complimentary resort to golf course transportation, but the guest has to arrange that through the front desk/lobby concierge. I think it’s either taxis or DVC courtesy vans.[/QUOTE]

i live here and go year round all i say is just drive there