Transportation to mini golf places

Before I decide that we will not rent a car on our upcoming trip, I had one more question. Do the Disney busses take you to the mini golf places–Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland? We still have tickets left over from our last trip, and we really enjoyed the middle of the day break in which we all played a round of miniature golf. That would really stink if we were unable to do that. I am hoping it won’t be a problem. If you have an answer, please let me know.

To get to Fantasia Gardens you can walk from the Epcot resort area. If I remember correctly it’s pretty close to teh Swan.

You can take Disney transportation from your Disney hotel to Blizzard Beach.

Thanks. That is good news. I am not sure why I didn’t think about that before. I am really leaning towards going without a car this trip. It would really save alot of money.

We took the bus to Blizzard Beach and then walked over to Winterland-summerland

Also for winter summerland there is a sidewalk that goes to Corando Springs and the all star resorts for after bus service stops running to Blizzard beach.

As said, for Fantasia Gardens, take the bus to the Swan and walk across the parking lot and street. WinterSummerland is across the parking lot from Blizzard Beach.

If you don’t spend money on a car rental–and this is just a thought–you could use some of that money to buy me a souvenier!!!

Think about it.