Transportation with car seats

Is there a shuttle service from MCO that offers more than one carseat? Just read about a family with 3 adults/3 children flying in and they didn’t want to lug their car seats on the flight but can’t find a shuttle that offers more than 1. They aren’t taking ME.
Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1117009]Is there a shuttle service from MCO that offers more than one carseat? Just read about a family with 3 adults/3 children flying in and they didn’t want to lug their car seats on the flight but can’t find a shuttle that offers more than 1. They aren’t taking ME.
Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

…I remember hearing about someone else who had this problem and rented from a company…so I googled. There are quite a few companies in the Orlando area that rent equipment for children and will deliver, so I don’t see why they won’t deliver to the airport when they arrive.

I can’t vouch for any of them but here is one website—http://www.abbf.com/pricelist.html

It says baby equipment but I am sure it’s for all ages—Be warned though—it looks expensive—$47 for a car seat for a week?

Just one of the places I found by googling child car seat rental FL

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1117009]Is there a shuttle service from MCO that offers more than one carseat? Just read about a family with 3 adults/3 children flying in and they didn’t want to lug their car seats on the flight but can’t find a shuttle that offers more than 1. They aren’t taking ME.
Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

If they contact Gregory at Quicksilver, he may be able to make some magic for them.:flowers:

Thx Dana, i’ll pass it on.:mickey:

If it’s a ME bus, they don’t have to have car seats. Unless Florida law has changed buses are exempt. We used ME in 2005, with 1 toddler & 2 preschoolers sitting in the bus seats.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1117009] They aren’t taking ME.
Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I misread your original post.

A follow up. They contacted Quicksilver 2 times and got no response so they ended up chosing Tiffany TC and are enroute now. Thanks for helping.

We respond to all emails and phone messages on the same day they are received; possibly they contacted us via email and our reply got caught by spam protection. If they called, no messages were left.
Well, sorry they ended up going another direction…:sad: