I need some expert advice. Any help would be appreciated! :huh: I am sure some awesome MB’er has covered this before but the keywords I searched for didn’t give me a thing to go on.
We have a few adr’s at resorts and would just like to know the best route to get there from the park we will be at, i.e bus, ferry, monorail or a combination???
Okay so, these are on different days. . .
- Magic Kingdom to Fort Wilderness for Mickeys BYBB (or should we just go check out fort wilderness instead of Magic Kingdom? It is our first night there so I didn’t plan what we would do until an hour before the show . . .:eek:)
- Magic Kingdom to DTD for Planet Hollywood
- Magic Kingdom to Contemporary Resort for Chef Mickeys - Monorail (?)
- ASMovies to Beach Club Resort - BUS ( I am pretty sure this is our only option from there to anywhere, unless we rent a car . . . is that true?)
- Beach Club to Epcot
- Polynesian to MK (I think Magic Kingdom is the nearest park . . . so I chose to go back there)
I am getting my itinerary together and would like to know what transportation to add . . . I am starting to think I need professional help . . . Not that kind of help! :laugh: