Treehouse Villas

We have never stayed at the Treehouse Villas before and we will be staying for 4 nights.

Have you ever stayed at the THV before? I am concerned about the distance from everything. What did you think of it? What did you like?

Thanks in advance

I WANT to stay in them- they hold more people than a regular setup and they are SUPER COOL- :slight_smile: We want to do this for our trip next year.

My brother in law leaves nearby so his family will stay with us. It sleeps 9 and we will be 7 They look really big.

They are not as big as they appear or as advertised. One bedroom has bunked beds for children. We had 5 adults stay and it was a bit tight.

The bus services was just fine and the boat services was neat. We even walked to SSR when we wanted. It was a cool stay. They are very private.

But not as big as you think.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1072864]They are not as big as they appear or as advertised. One bedroom has bunked beds for children. We had 5 adults stay and it was a bit tight.

The bus services was just fine and the boat services was neat. We even walked to SSR when we wanted. It was a cool stay. They are very private.

But not as big as you think.[/QUOTE]

I agree! From the pictures I saw before staying there I thought they were going to be huge. I think the 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs was bigger. I’m not saying the treehouses aren’t nice, I thought it was very nice, but one of the bedrooms has bunkbeds (so if you have adults in there it doesn’t work well), and then the other 2 bedrooms have 1 bed each (a king in master, and a queen in other bedroom). We had 5 adults and 2 children in the treehouse, and we fit, but it wasn’t a lot of extra room. My youngest DD was still in a pack n play at the time, and in our room there really wasn’t a space to put the pack n play, because there was just barely walking room around the bed, so I had to put her pack n play in the doorway of the bedroom.

We have 4 adults and 3 children 17,10 and 7. The Adult will each have a room and the 2 younger children will have the bunk beds and the teenager on the queen sofa so we will just fit. I hope to spend most of our time in the parks but I think the room will be just enough for all of us. I like the deck for outside sitting. Dinner or a beverage on the deck after the wee ones are in bed sounds great

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1072864]They are not as big as they appear or as advertised. One bedroom has bunked beds for children. We had 5 adults stay and it was a bit tight.

But not as big as you think.[/QUOTE]

I like knowing the transportation is better than I thought. Boo about the room being smaller than it looks.
Thanks for the help. My husband isn’t too sure about switching rooms but if I can sell him on the Treehouse he might feel better about it.

I love the seclusion of them. I think it would be lovely to come home from the craziness of the parks and just be able to sit out on the patio and watch the river flow by. I would think that size-wise, OKW would offer the largest accomodations. They put new furniture in the refurbed rooms and now in addition to a pull-out couch, the chair also becomes a single bed. With a two bedroom that would sleep 9.

'bella Your crew will be very tight. unless you guys are hobbits. Then you will be fine. When we had the 5 adults, I was the only male. My wife, sister, and niece & friend are not big girls and it was tight. A lot of … 'scuse me, pardon me, sorry, coming through, sorry, 'scuse me …

The pull out couch will shut down the ‘living room’ and strain access to the master bedroom. You will have to detour through the kitchen.

But again, as Llama stated, sitting on the deck watching the river flow was nice. Nice in the morning and nice in the evening.

I looked for photos of the room from the trip, but alas do not have any to share.