Trend in DTD

Forgive me if this has been posted here before. I haven’t been on too much lately.
I just came across this on youtube Trend

thanks for the link!

The more I see of this store the more I want to go

I saw a lamp that I really like. I wonder if it’s for sell. I need a lamp for my computer desk and that would look so cute. I can’t wait to check it out. Thanks for sharing Iris.

I hadn’t seen that, thanks for posting!

Wow When did this open?? i can’t wait to go and SHOP till i DROP!!!

Ohhhhhh greeeaatt! I’ll be sitting on the bench for a couple of hours holding the bags while the girls shop shop shop. :pinch:

Oh it is such a girly girl shop. You better bring along some good reading material, DayDreamer, it’ll be a while. :))

I took tons of pictures while we were there in March. DH thought I was crazy.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;955845]Oh it is such a girly girl shop. You better bring along some good reading material, DayDreamer, it’ll be a while. :))

I took tons of pictures while we were there in March. DH thought I was crazy.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: You are so right! I had to exercise serious patience on our last trip. They wanted to stop at every kiosk and store Disney had “just to look”. :blink:

We too were at this shop in March and I loved it! I thought it was going to be more expensive, similar to “The Vault” at DTD in DL, but I was pleasantly surprised that it is really inexpensive!! Unfortunately that just cost DH more money!!:laugh:

Going to have to try “Trend” in October!

omg…this is a store I could get in trouble in.

Very cool! It looks a bit like Vault at DTD at the DLR. Love that store!!

If the next trip involves either of the girls and my DW I am in the poor house. I swear they can get each other worked up and there goes the credit card balance.

I can’t wait to visit this store on my December trip! It looks like a fun place to shop!