Trending where

First it was meals choices,then the monorail availability,now it is the ever present mug issue,…other issues,maintenance on attractions,here in califprnia,after a shutdown to refurbish the matterhorn,now a shutdown for the complete summer,the reason is its old,from what i here is it is not in the budget…seems to me that those pesky bean counters are back in full force,now don,t attack the messenger,i am just telling you the news…oh almost forgot hyperion wharf on indefinite hold…any thoughts…oh ya,fourseasons hotel onhold also

Thanks for the update on the Hyperion Wharf hold, wasn’t aware since just yesterday read about the bowling alley and new clothing store. Thought things were going smoothly. Feel like this space has been up in the air for too long. For those interested here’s the link from the Orlando Sentinel

Hyperion Wharf delayed: Disney says its Hyperion Wharf project, which was to replace Pleasure Island, has been delayed - OrlandoSentinel.com

Yes thebowling alley is a go

>>pesky bean counters are back in full force,now don,t attack the messenger,i am just telling you the news<<

I have to agree w you 100%. Prices keep going up and services seem to be tailing off.
Frank

[QUOTE=fjs08;1083227]>>pesky bean counters are back in full force,now don,t attack the messenger,i am just telling you the news<<

I have to agree w you 100%. Prices keep going up and services seem to be tailing off.
Frank[/QUOTE]

My hope is this is just a hitch,a leadership gap,a planning issue,this is a big ship to steer,maybe the recent people leaving or retiring is having an affect on the overall management and some decisions in the future might have to be revisited,but some of the decisions leave one to wonder if internally there is a pull and tug as to which way to go.

>>My hope is this is just a hitch,a leadership gap,<<

I saw that Al Weiss has left and Meg Crofton has taken over.
I’ve read that she is a real cost cutter type. Doubt she has had that much time to bring about the changes, but who knows. Maybe she was doing things behind the scenes before Mr Weiss left. May not be either of these two.
It will be interesting to see the trending.
I have to wonder, and I hope I’m wrong but I have to wonder if the monorail change isn’t going to trend to the removal of Epcot service and utilization of monorail service for the Monorail resorts only, in lieu of bus service. I would think the busses are more flexible and easier to maintain.
Frank