Trip report for DLR

Well only 3 days,but got our fix of disney,the new parade was very nice,as was the fireworks,rode star tours a couple of times,enjoyed the different experiences both times,posted a carrer high 235,000 at toy story mania,rode the auriel ride defenitiely for the younger set,but nice…world of color was spectacular as always with new aditions to the pirates part,this was done very nicely…stayed at the hyattt regency and there shuttle service was flawless…the magic memories and you show was very nice but I would lean to The WDW version as being slightly better,…had a great time, feel free to ask any questions …one disturbing trend …is on most restaurants with menus outside NO PRICES …asked a couple of people got no response…will try to investigate why this policy is being used …other than that a great trip and look forward to many more to fill the void of over 230 days to go till next trip to WDW…

You know what they say.

“If you have to ask, you can’t afford it.” :whistling

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1088345]You know what they say.

“If you have to ask, you can’t afford it.” :whistling

so affording it,is why prices are no longer listed interesting way of looking at it,a monte cristo sandwhich for 1,000,i guess i can’t afford it…mcdonalds 10.00 menu …really…

You packed alot in to your three days! It sounds like you had a great time. I think the not listing the prices would be a concern of ours too, I’d hate to go into some place that we thought was over priced. At least with prices, you have the option to decide before you go in whether you want to spend a little or a lot.
Thanks for the mini TR and welcome back.

[QUOTE=dixie;1088350]You packed alot in to your three days! It sounds like you had a great time. I think the not listing the prices would be a concern of ours too, I’d hate to go into some place that we thought was over priced. At least with prices, you have the option to decide before you go in whether you want to spend a little or a lot.
Thanks for the mini TR and welcome back.[/QUOTE]

thanks,we always have a great time at DLR,other little tidbits,spoke to several cast members and they relayed a story that they have been instructed to stop yelling at customers to move,or not stand there etc …the whole 3 days there never heard a cast member be aggressive about crowd control,it was very nice to see the return of old disney magic

Oh that is interesting- I once got hit in the face by an aggressive bossy CM waving around one of those lighted baton things they use to ‘crowd control’ before the parade. The CM, to be fair, was mortified and I just laughed it off, but boy did it sting!

The previous 2 articles string this codification talked at some length about the man to person disposition of credit marketing again carefully selecting your speed works helper. network this installment, we

Not to point out any grammatical flaws or anything, but I suspect the previous post is a spam advert for Tiffany. :glare: