Trip report

well we are nearing the end ,just booked for oct for a week,so the wait this time will be manageable…great trip,absolutlely great,so i will only tell you about the minor negatives …noticed at several restaurants ( turf club and prime time ) amongst others that the waiters were on their own,no busboys,no help,felt sorry for the waitresses at prime time they were run ragged …clean tables,set tables,serve food,take orders,etc asked a friend that used to work in restaurant services,whats up and she said it was apolicy change at a lot of restaurants, maybe a couple of years ago…she said she did not like it …for obvious reasons …at the prime time the poor waitress ,don’t forget are part of the dining experience …just could not spend much time at the tables,…the other was the premier pass issue …just very frustrating …the lack of disneys ability to get the word out was strange at best…that is it …the rest was unbelievable,great time …and loads of fun …great trip…

Yea I noticed that too in January that there were few people just busing tables, you think the guys walking around with the computer thing for table descriptions could help out a bit, I don’t know. I do have a question though, what is a premium pass and why was there an issue?

Your so lucky to be on the West Coast and be able to visit DL anytime. It is definitely on our list of places we would like to visit. I had no idea that DL and WDW had some of the same restaurants.

[QUOTE=poohbe66;1030811]Yea I noticed that too in January that there were few people just busing tables, you think the guys walking around with the computer thing for table descriptions could help out a bit, I don’t know. I do have a question though, what is a premium pass and why was there an issue?[/QUOTE]a premier pass is an annual pass for both WDW and DLR…it costs 700…down from approx 1050…or for dvc 890…also it extended our DLR pass 8 months