Trip Review-OKW

So I never wrote a TR, even though I said I would but I would like to give some highs and lows of the Trip for anyone who may be interested.

Starting with who went: Me(Mama) DH, and our One year old daughter. Along the way we had grandparents join us since we all live near the World.

The overall best part of the Trip was OKW. If you have never stayed there or are even thinking about it, do NOT hesitate! It is wonderful. We have lived in Fl for over 20 years and have been fortunate enough to stay at almost all of the Disney Resorts, and several Off Property Resorts as well. We own a week at Vistana, and I have been spoiled by all of the amenities a big resort has to offer. I love the “Disney” Vibe that you get at Disney Resorts, but I have felt that they lack in space and the luxuries of home, ie big kitchen, lots of space, etc…well OKW has it all! We had a one bedroom, and it was huge, clean, and Beautiful. The Balcony looked out onto the river, and watching all of DTD boats come and go was such a treat.

I will say that the majority of the dishes were dirty and I had to re-run them in the dishwasher, but hey no big deal, I am not one to get my panties in a wad over some old coffee stains:smile:

The main pool was semi-crowded and we spent less time there, as DD just turned one (at the world, and on my Birthday!) but we did visit the quieter pools several times, and DD loved the play grounds! I think she likes mulch more than Minnie (we might have to work on her!)

The CM who checked us in was absolutely lovely and he let me have my pick of building, from what was left. We could have had a better location, but we really wanted to be on ground floor with our stroller, and all of our junk. Pictures and more details to come!

Happy Birthday to you both! Welcome to Mousebuzz. Ready to read more. Keep it coming.

Sounds great! More, please.

I am glad to hear that you “don’t get your panties in a bunch” easily also it seems that nothing of yours was absconded with.

Ok, on with the report. Are there pictures of the resort and the rooms by chance?

[QUOTE=Dopey;1089787]I am glad to hear that you “don’t get your panties in a bunch” easily also it seems that nothing of yours was absconded with.

Ok, on with the report. Are there pictures of the resort and the rooms by chance?[/QUOTE]

Be nice or I’ll re-use my mugs.

:ohmy: I AM nice. I want more trip report.

If you don’t stop yelling at me, I will let everyone know how you wear a tu-tu, a pink one to boot :glare:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Cheeky monkey!

I’m so glad you loved OKW - it’s our absolute favourite too! I think all the WDW DVC resorts are great - but nothing compares to OKW! You must have been in one of our favourite buildings - 45? 46? I just love that river view!

Now - let’s hear all about your adventures!!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1089789]:ohmy: I AM nice. I want more trip report.

If you don’t stop yelling at me, I will let everyone know how you wear a tu-tu, a pink one to boot :glare:[/QUOTE]

Don’t make me come over there, Missy.

Nearly spit up soda all over my keyboard…

We’ve stayed at OKW three times. Totally agree with you. Looking forward to more info and pics. Welcome to MB!

The Bad News is we are in the middle of a bathroom reconstruction, and a can of primer is calling my name. The Good News is I do have plenty of pics of the room at OKW, and I will get them up Asap. Thanks!

COME ON… IT"S BEEN 2 HOURS ALREADY… WHERE ARE THE PICS??? THE DANG PRIMER WILL WAIT!

I’ll climb back in my cave now. :laugh:

Glad to hear you enjoyed OKW! We loved it too and staying there for our second time in 53 days! I would love to hear more to help my time pass.

Is this what you were referring to Dopey?:ohmy:

I DECLARE this picture of the DAY!!:ninja:

Primer is SO like that. It’s like the whiniest and most attention-seeking of all home improvement necessities.

muahahahaaaaa, yes indeed.

I just went through this last week. You, ummmm … enjoy yourself.

BYTM

(better you than me)

Hey isn’t there suppose to be a warning when these types of pictures are posted!

:blink::blink::blink::blink: