Tron monorail

Was Monorail Tron converted from Monorail Coral.
I saw Coral today. Hadn’t seen it in a while.
Frank

It was Coral wrapped and converted to the Tronorail. Guess WDW is doing away with Tron ahead of DL. Electronica is continuing till next spring.

No need to keep the Tronorail running.
Not until there’s a sequel or an attraction.
Otherwise, the film’s been through theaters, international release, and home video.
I bet it runs on Starz in late September (Starz seems to have an excellent relationship with Disney/Pixar)

This isn’t to say I want to see it gone. I love it.
By the way, the new Hallmark ornaments are in the stores today and here’s something you all might like (I know I’m getting one:happy:):

CLU’s lightcycle

The wrap may have been starting to peel. Some of those do not last too long. Especially with people pulling at it as I saw some do last trip.

By the way

No, they don’t last forever, especially in Florida conditions.
It’s most likely a combination of the movie being out, so there’s no need to keep pushing it and the wrap is at least 18 months old (assuming they didn’t change it a couple times).

I will miss the TRONORAIL as it rides off into the sunset…may it return someday:frown:

Got that one a week or so ago, love it.

Money’s been real tight, so I’ve been holding off on buying. Each year’s crop of ornaments always winds up being a big chunk of change.
Luckily, there really weren’t any of the limited edition ornaments that interested me.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1085881]Money’s been real tight, so I’ve been holding off on buying. Each year’s crop of ornaments always winds up being a big chunk of change.
Luckily, there really weren’t any of the limited edition ornaments that interested me.[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t impressed with many of the Disney ornaments this year. I bought the only one I really wanted. I guess it will save me some money and the tree is getting pretty full so it’s not a bad thing.

But DT, this year’s Lionel train is one I’ve been waiting for since they started the series.
It’s MY train, as in the one that actually goes under the tree.
I also like that Disney “magic clock” ornament. Over all, this year has me considering still spending at least $300 between Star Trek and Star Wars craft, probably 6 Disneys, the fire engine, the airplane, and a few others.
Overall the selection is better than a couple of the years in the late 90’s.