Tron night

Just in case anyone is interested:

Tron Night

It’s only 20 minutes or so, but it is FREE! :happy:

That is cool but we do not have any showings by us. I know my DH would jump at a chance to see it if he could though.

I have never seen Tron, but after our last trip we will have to take a look at it.

Last trip? Did you go to Disney World/Disneyland to see ElecTRONica?? :slight_smile: I’d love to know what you thought of it!

For anyone else who hasn’t seen or heard of TRON, you don’t really need to see the first one to watch the upcoming movie. It’s meant to stand-alone so you’ll be able to get everything, but for any of fans of the original, there will definitely be some homages to the first as well!

Also - brand new trailer was released this week. Check it out!
Tron Trailer #3

Catch your interest yet?

Yep, I will be going to see it.

Awesome - looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

By the way, for any of you guys looking forward to Daft Punk’s soundtrack (we got them to do the entire score for the film!) - the soundtrack is available for pre-order now :slight_smile:

You can pre-order it on our official soundtrack website and check out the cool glow-in-the-dark poster you’ll get with it!

Tron: Legacy opens on Friday! Anyone going to see it this weekend? Who’s got tickets already? Lots of reviews out for it - here’s one from Mashable:

Does “TRON: Legacy” Deliver the Goods? [MOVIE REVIEW]

TRON: Legacy is one of those rare movies that manages to do justice to its source material without being a slave to it. The film carefully and dramatically balances soaring neon landscapes with enough electro riffs and techno-philosophy to keep happy both mainstream audiences and its niche core.