Trouble with the Mousebuzz site?

Is anyone else having intermittent issues with getting into the Mousebuzz site? Sometimes it’s immediate, sometimes it takes forever and sometimes it won’t load at all.

I am finding this happens alot lately — and I think that is why we are seeing more double posting. I use 3 different computers, and 2 different browsers so I don’t think it’s me??? Oh and also using my computer at different locations I still have the same problem.

Could it just be the “local” server that mousebuzz is routed through.

Or maybe I am the only one that has this problem…in which case I just have to live with it. Many times I give up because the site just won’t load.

This is the only site I have issues with BTW…:pirate:

I’m finding delays when accessing and posting.
Also getting disconnected while trying to post, thus losing the post :pirate:
And i’ve also used different sources to access.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1129094]I’m finding delays when accessing and posting.
Also getting disconnected while trying to post, thus losing the post :pirate:
And i’ve also used different sources to access.[/QUOTE]

…Thanks Cyndi—it’s good to know it’s not just me…it’s very frustrating though.

Working fine from here!

I found it slow earlier this morning, now it is running at it’s usual speed for me.

I found it slow too yesterday, and I had a duplicate post warning, and then it didn’t post at all? Very odd!

It takes forever to post sometimes for me. This is from two different locations with two different ISP’s.

Yep, just had the same issue before I finally got here.

…strange…wonder why it’s happening now…

I have had even more problems than normal today.

I’m having a terrible time with it today.

its the affect of next gen…haha…on one occasion it said a post I was trying to post was a duplicate…while taking forever to load…seems like a server problem…

AHEM…your chit-chat dues check to me bounced and your access has been throttled back. :whistling :angel: :laugh:

Now…yesterday and today it’s been ok for me…

I do think it must be a server problem and depends on where you live…

This morning during the storm, I couldn’t access MB but google was working fine. Go figure!

its been ok for me…

It takes forever for my posts to go through as well.

many reasons for that…but right now the hick up of a couple of days ago is gone…