Try, Try, again!

After changing our trip plans to include my son’s friend, we of course had to change all ADR’s from 3 to 4 guests. I could not get Chef Mickey’s for any reasonable time for our whole trip. I was checking twice a day for breakfast or dinner with no luck. Last night I got an opening for our last day there @ 10:40 for breakfast!:biggrin: I am so happy!. We really like the food at Chef Mickey’s and it will keep us full till well into the afternoon. Also, with teen boys I didn’t know how agreeable they would be to line up for pics with the characters so I figured if they are eating (we all know how much teen boys eat) and can’t really avoid it then Great!, we both win.

Yeah! Great for you! Enjoy!

Thanks, I know it may not seem like a big deal, but it is to us. Now we have almost everything we want for dining options.

Congrats to you. Glad it all worked out.

Oh lucky you! We’ve been trying for O’hana for 4 weeks now with no luck. Glad to hear of someone catching a break

Congrats!

I’m trying to get Ohana and still no luck so hopefuly your extra pixie dust will float our way!

I hope you both get in to O’Hana. I am sending pixie dust your way!

I am trying to get 'Ohana as well! I even taught my 10 year old how to call the dining # so we can try even more often, haha!

Good thing we aren’t all going the same week or we’d be fighting over that ADR! :slight_smile:
Good luck to us all!

O’hana?
Is that some sort of Irish pub?

:blush:I am going to blame the misspelling on the fact that I am French and don’t know better.:whistling

(It is an all too frequent error by many):wacko:
And I’m going to blame my comment on being anal retentive about some things.

I think we should all be happy that the name doesn’t include tongue clicks like some African languages have.
I mean, how do you even write that?:mickey:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1092737](It is an all too frequent error by many):wacko:
And I’m going to blame my comment on being anal retentive about some things.

I think we should all be happy that the name doesn’t include tongue clicks like some African languages have.
I mean, how do you even write that?:mickey:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Soundgod:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1092711]O’hana?
Is that some sort of Irish pub?[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha that made me chuckle…it’s 'Ohana, right?

Me too…and yes, I believe it’s 'Ohana – but even with that version, not sure what the apostophe is for!

So I was checking again today (for the 1344th time) for 'ohana and I can go on a different day at 9:50pm. UGG!! That’s too late for us, but it does mean that people are out there canceling (are they nuts?)! So, still holding out and crossing fingers!