Trying to book a DCL Cruise in March 2010

What do you think the odds are of some family’s cancelling a 4-night or 3-night Bahama cruise during the week of March 14 thru March 21 sometime between now and then? As of right now the two cruises that week are all booked up for a family of 4. We waited on verifying requested vacation time but now it may be too late.

Just wanted to see if anyone has gone through this.

Payment is due 90 days before. I would think that is when you would be on the lookout. I would check every day, though. Maybe even call DCL and ask if they have any other tips.

I just did a search and found a cat 4 …family of 4-5 …open …albeit very expensive but it is available at 9:45pm pacific time …

forgot to mention…that was the cruise line web site

Been checking several times a day since we found out about vacation time. Also my DW said the 45 day cut off prior to sail date to get full refund may shake out some cabins. We’ll see!! Now leaning to the March 14 cruise versus the one that sails on the 18th.

Thanks for the tips.

[QUOTE=monrailrider;1000993]Been checking several times a day since we found out about vacation time. Also my DW said the 45 day cut off prior to sail date to get full refund may shake out some cabins. We’ll see!! Now leaning to the March 14 cruise versus the one that sails on the 18th.

Thanks for the tips.[/QUOTE] yes that 3 day was quite expensive …are you DVC or are you staying at WDW also… maybe if you are looking at the combo pack that might open it up …but I don’t know what your complete itinerary is…the period you chose is smack dab in the middle of spring break and EASTER this year is earlier so that compresses march a little more but best of luck …also if you find a cruise and if you are a costco member also try them they give a costco gift card that is usually better than most on cashback or onboard credit…some others might have some better ideas but those are mine …best of luck…