Trying to do a TR report but I am having a problem posting pictures?

Hi everyone. This is the beginning of my TR. I have never done this before so I hope it comes out good lol. We left 5/17 on a 6am flight very early lol. We were so excited that my finace and I did not sleep that night but we made sure the kids did. lol We arrived in Disney at 8:30am and got picked up by Magical Expresss. The bus was so nice and comfy…we were then on our way to SSR. When we got there I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. They took our backage and we were off to MK for the day.

When then went back to the resort and went into the pool for a little while and then got ready to go to downtown disney. We ate a counter service meal at Wolfgang Puck Express!! LOVE LOVE that place. Tim had a pizza and the kids had chicken fingers and fries, I have a roatbeef wrap and my god it all to die for!!! Dessert we had cream brulee the best I have ever had in my life!!! I highly recommend to use your counterservice credit there, you will not disapointed!! We walked around Downtown Disney then the rain came and we went back to the resort and the kids went swimming again lol and then we decided to stay in because the weather got really bad then. We were suppsosed to eat of Ohana that night and we couldnt the rain we sooo bad. I was not happy but there is always next time!!! So, this was Day 1 and I will post Day 2 shortly…stay tuned I will try to add pictures…

here are some pictures of day 1 :slight_smile:

Welcome to MB! Great pics. How did you like SSR? We stayed there in Dec/Jan and loved it. Sorry to hear about Ohanas. I can’t miss a trip to Ohanas! Looking foward to reading more.

Oh…I must now try wolfgang pucks. I really never knew they had a counter service.

Welcome to Mousebuzz. Sorry you missed Ohana’s. It has such great food.