TTA Peoplemover Hours?

Anyone know if the peoplemover is now running? Or even the hours of operation? We missed it on our June and August trips but hope to jump on this October.

Here’s a link to rehabs and closures at all ears net. It looks like it will be open.

Rehabs and Closings Schedule at Disney World

When it does reopen, it will basically run from park open until park close.

According to the Rehab schedule “it may have reduced hours”. I just wanted to see what was happening right now since it has been open since Aug 24th. Thanks for the info.

Yes, I wondered what the “reduced hours” meant myself.

Reduced hours probably coincide with construction and testing inside Space Mountain.
One can only guess what form the interruptions to TTA’s operation will take.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;988033]Reduced hours probably coincide with construction and testing inside Space Mountain.
One can only guess what form the interruptions to TTA’s operation will take.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I amtrying to find out. If any one is there how has the TTA been operating?

We will be leaving for WDW next Thursday. We plan on checking out the TTA and how it will be operating while we are there. If no one has yet to respond, I can let you know while I am there.

Very good! An on the spot report. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for your report!

Looks like it will be open again mid September…makes me very :happy:. We just LOVE to get on it & relax while it goes around the park.

I read on a site it was pushed back again to Sept. 13th. It was originally scheduled to re-open this weekend I believe.

That’s what I read too. We get there on 09/22 for 9 days, so as long as it’s running at some point during that time it’s all good. Are you from Wisconsin originally, being a Packer & Favre fan?

Can you let me know what site you saw the change on? I looked on the WDW site and it does not indicate that the opening of the TTA has been delayed.

I can’t remember where I saw it, but I believe it was one of the Disney sites. There are only certain sites I trust as far as any information goes.

Actually I found where the info was. WDWMagic.com.
They list it as opening on 09/12 in the 08/28 news. :cool:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;988033]Reduced hours probably coincide with construction and testing inside Space Mountain.
One can only guess what form the interruptions to TTA’s operation will take.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense to me!

[QUOTE=mumsy;989069]Actually I found where the info was. WDWMagic.com.
They list it as opening on 09/12 in the 08/28 news. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Saw the site. Thanks again.

There is a video on that site showing lighting tests of the TTA. Still cant wait to jump on and take a 10 min. rest!