Turf Club Bar & Grill

Never heard of this one.
Anyone ate there???
Saw a review on one of the many food blogs on line.

Frank

Because we often stay at SSR we’ve eaten there a few times.

We’ve always enjoyed our meals there. Not haute cousine but good, simple comfort food. The pasta is nice - quite light and the prime rib is good. They keep telling us we MUST have the onion rings to start, but we haven’t so far.

A nice “clubby” feel. If it’s a nice night, eat on the veranda.

Typical WDW table service restaurant. We found it to be quiet with a pleasant atmosphere, great service, excellent food, an all around wonderful experience.

We have eaten there several times and have always liked it.

It’s sort of off the beaten path unless you are staying at SSR, but it has good food and terrific service – and easy access to the dock for the DTD boats.

We usually get fish & chips and vodka tonics. Both selections are always good. LOL

If the prime rib is good, I’ll have to try sometime.
One general gripe about what is called “prime” rib in most restaurants.
It isn’t USDA Prime. More often than not, it’s USDA Choice, and as such, you really can’t call it prime rib when it isn’t USDA Prime.

Nit picking I know, but that’s me.

Had the Prime Rib at Shula’s. I thought it was great.
Don’t really know if it is Prime or Choice though.
Actually wife and I ordered 1 and shared it. 32 oz. Big one.
Frank

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1090118]If the prime rib is good, I’ll have to try sometime.
One general gripe about what is called “prime” rib in most restaurants.
It isn’t USDA Prime. More often than not, it’s USDA Choice, and as such, you really can’t call it prime rib when it isn’t USDA Prime.

Nit picking I know, but that’s me.[/QUOTE]

That gave me a headache … a prime headache for lack of a better choice.

Take two Midol and DON’T call me in the morning.:dry:

We ate there a few years ago. While the food and service was great, it came out luke cool. We had it sent back and the temperature did not change much. They went above and beyond to offer their apology(gave us a free breakfast anywhere on WDW property) but the food was cool. The flavor was great,but would have like it warmer.

We’ve eaten there a few times and enjoyed it very much. Loved surroundings too.

We ate there a couple of times and liked it. The food was good. Love the SSR!