Turkey legs

Hi all haven’t been around in a while but my DH is finally ready to make a trip back to WDW! YAY!
With so many changes to the dining plan, I was wondering if you can still use a quick service for a turkey leg?:confused::confused:

Nobody knows?:mellow:

Sorry, I do not know. I know you could, but now I have no idea. Sorry, I’m no help.

From the Disney World Moms board on disneyworld.com

Are the turkey legs part of the Disney Dining Plan?

• Asked by Scott from FL on 8/28/2012
    Answered by
    Kirsten E., ON
    Category
    Counter Service

Hi Scott!

Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel with your question.

Those ever-famous, smokey Turkey Legs are indeed available to be purchased as part of the Disney Dining Plan.

The Turkey Leg counts as a Quick Service Meal on the Disney Dining Plan at most locations. At any applicable Quick Service Dining location, simply ask the Cast Member taking your order which side dishes or beverage options are included if you choose to purchase a delectable Turkey Leg as a meal using your DDP.

Turkey Legs are now available in all Four Parks, so you’ll be able to satisfy the craving no matter where you are in ‘The World!’

Wishing you a simply Magical time on your next Walt Disney World vacation Scott!

Kirsten

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;1123627]Hi all haven’t been around in a while but my DH is finally ready to make a trip back to WDW! YAY!
With so many changes to the dining plan, I was wondering if you can still use a quick service for a turkey leg?:confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

Sorry…can’t help you…don’t do the dining plan…don’t purchase the turkey legs…but you should see the cute turkey leg tshirts they sell now…:laugh::laugh: