Tusker house to offer reserved seating at finding nemo the musical

I found this online…

TUSKER HOUSE TO OFFER RESERVED SEATING AT FINDING NEMO THE MUSICAL

Starting December 1, guests who have an ADR at Animal Kingdom’s Tusker House restaurant for dining between 1:00 and 1:40pm will receive a ticket for reserved seating at the 3:15 performance of “Finding Nemo the Musical.” It is asked that you arrive 30minutes prior to the performance. This policy is ONLY available for ADR’s from 1:00 - 1:40pm.

That is very cool!! We really enjoyed Finding Nemo. And Tusker House. :happy:

sounds a lot like the Fantasmic package in a way- very cool- I could work with something like that… but wait- that also means you miss the parade right?

Interesting. It’s weird there is only a 40 minute window.

Cute idea.

The line for Nemo the Musical is usually RIDICULOUS! So this seems like a great idea to me.

Why am I not surprised?
Not sure if I like the time window and I’m curious if it’s just breakfast that is almost impossible to get reservations for at Tusker House, or if it continues all day long.

Wow that is great!! Thanks for letting everyone know!!!

The 2 times we’ve been to Nemo we’ve never had problems getting halfway decent seats. Even in standing in that crazy line!!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;908998]Why am I not surprised?
Not sure if I like the time window and I’m curious if it’s just breakfast that is almost impossible to get reservations for at Tusker House, or if it continues all day long.[/QUOTE]

Only breakfast is a character meal. That is why it is nearly impossible to get in for breakfast. Maybe if they keep the characters for lunch and dinner, they wouldn’t have to offer this up!

Does the line to Nemo stretch all the way to Tusker House?

(to bad they don’t throw in boat transportation…)