Two day dance is here!

So, I am doing the 2 day DANCE! Woohoo! We ate dinner tonight with Haunted Mansion and Pirates music in the background. I so love my family! I think they are finally as excited as I have been for months.

I am half packed or so… still need to clean the house for the housesitter, buy cat litter, finish packing and hang out in the hot tub with a few beers to get some sun before I go.

But, I have this horrible urge to go shopping and buy a new wardrobe for this trip. I am not a fashion-ista by any means but I realized I hate every shirt I have that is cool enough for the 90 degree heat we are expecting. Everything just looks crappy, faded or too ugly (Why did I buy it in the first place? I will never know:wacko:). So, I am on here chatting instead of heading to the mall LOL! Need to save those Mickey Dollars…

Anyone else have this issue? Maybe I am already in the Disney shopping mode and just don’t know it? LOL!

YAY!!! You are sooooo close!!! I know you are excited. I am really happy for you. There better be a trip report when you get back!!!

Yeah, what mousemom said. Hope that you have fun-do not worry about your clothes. You will want to burn them after a day at the parks in 90 degree weather… Have a great trip! (and be sure to take notes, so you can do a trip report :slight_smile: ).

Don’t worry about it…If you hate it, you will probably have to change out of it half way throught the day as it is usually that hot.

Resist the urge to buy new clothes! Save your $$ for Disney stuff. Besides, fall is just around the corner, you will want new fall clothes when you get back home. :slight_smile:

Have a magical trip!! It’s actually only 77 degrees today in SoFlo, don’t know what it’s like up north, but, we had a lot of rain and it seems to have cut down on the humidity too. Enjoy your trip!

OOOH exciting! I’m just going to peep below and see how many days I’m dancing too!

You are just as close! I am SO excited!
Finished packing today after a quick Target trip for odds and ends. I did find one tank I liked :slight_smile: On clearance so not a budget breaker…
Almost off!

I’m with you!!
I’m still not packed either. I’m feeling the same way as you about the new wardrobe. That is why I didn’t start packing yet. I figured if I left the packing to the last possible minute, then I wouldn’t have time to buy anything new!!

Hope you have a great trip!!! Let’s hope for great weather!

Off to start packing!!!

I’m packed! just things left that can’t go in til flying morning, like tooth brushes and make up etc-roll on Sunday morning!

Thanks everyone! I can’t wait…
I dislike the last minute stuff… I always feel like I will forget it!
Dixie,
I remember you were going all over on this trip…We changed to POFQ… Do you know the days you will be at POR?

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1046652]I’m with you!!
I’m still not packed either. I’m feeling the same way as you about the new wardrobe. That is why I didn’t start packing yet. I figured if I left the packing to the last possible minute, then I wouldn’t have time to buy anything new!!

Hope you have a great trip!!! Let’s hope for great weather!

Off to start packing!!![/QUOTE]

Awesome! You are there too? Geesh… we really should have made a meet and greet this time. There are so many of us there! I tried a while back but if anyone wants to set something up, count me in! I won’t have internet once I am there though. You could always call me at the red phone booth I guess!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1046665]Thanks everyone! I can’t wait…
I dislike the last minute stuff… I always feel like I will forget it!
Dixie,
I remember you were going all over on this trip…We changed to POFQ… Do you know the days you will be at POR?[/QUOTE]

Zoey, we land on the 29th and then have the 30th at POR then we go to Vegas until the 4th of September? what about you what are your dates?

Sorry, didn’t make it clear (it looked like we’d only gone for the day lol)- then we are at POR until the 21st of September.

Dixie, sent you a PM.
Didn’t want to post too much on the open thread :slight_smile:
If we can get a meet and greet going, I will try to get it posted on MB for everyone that is there.