Ultimate dream vacation

2 weeks to go until our “Star Wars” weekend ultimate fan trip. Last summer on our first WDW vacation our daughter won a “Year of a Million Dreams” VIP weekend trip. The prize includes round trip air, hotel for 3 nights and 4 days w/park hopper passes. We are extending the trip two extra days at our expense. Disney handled every last detail even our food. We are all looking forward to this wonderful trip! Everyone at Disney and the Dream Team could not have been nicer. I don’t mean to rub it in but the way things are today I want you to know there is still some good in the world. :laugh:

Sounds like it will be a great trip!

Talk about beginner’s luck !!! I went on 5 trips during that time.:crying: So now that your told us, in two weeks and two hours, we will be waiting for a trip report…Just kidding. We always love trip reports, but it seems to me when someone wins a prize disney goes all out. Love to hear all those extra details that happen. Have a great time.

Congrats on her win and have a great time!!

How awesome. Can’t wait for the Trip Report. I’m sure it will be wonderful. Congrats!

What a great thing to have happen. Have a magical trip and come back to report it here with pictures, please :biggrin:

3 more days to wdw! That’s awesome! I was just reading your countdown!:heart:

That’s so exciting. Star Wars Weekend has to be a blast! Have a wonderful time!

How wonderful, have an great trip.

What a wonderful trip it will be! We’d love to hear details when you get back. :happy:

Wow, that sounds fantastic. We were there on a Starwars weekend last year, it was AMAZINGLY crowded at HS, but that sure did make the traffic light at the other parks. Have fun!

Sounds fantastic! Enjoy every minute and come back and tell us all about it!

Have a fantastic trip and let us know how it goes!

Wow! That’s an awesome prize! Congrats on winning and can’t wait to hear all about it. Oh…how did she win?

My daughter won the trip when we were at AK. We had just gotten off the Kilimanjaro Safaris ride when we were swarmed by a group of Disney Dream Team members and a camera crew. They informed us our daughter was seated in the right seat at the right time. They had been sent to AK not knowing anything other than a time and place to be. They were as surprised as we were that they were giving away such a large prize. They had been part of the Dream Team for a year and this was their first tier one prize any of them had given away. It was literally a one in a million lucky day for us. The strangest and most amazing part of the day happened even before we left for the park. We were staying at the Boardwalk resort and stopped of at the gift shop for bottled water. The woman at the counter said that she felt that our family was going to have an especially magical day. When we got back to the hotel I went back to the gift shop and gave her a big hug and kiss. She cried and thanked us for sharing the magic with her and her co-workers. We will be staying at the Yacht Club this trip and will be sure to visit with her. She will always be our lucky charm.:mickey:

Thats a fantastic prize! So jelous! Enjoy every minute of it!

We’re waiting for the towncar to take us to the airport. I’m getting nervous. Hope I didn’t forget anything. I will post a trip report. :eek:

Congrats! Have a great trip - can’t wait to hear all about it!

BTW - when we won our dream, we were also at the AK, but getting off Expedition Everest!

Have a super trip! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Wow, that is awesome. Have a great time, but PLEASE come back and share, we would love to hear all about it.