"Ultimate Guide To Airline Fees"

I just received this link in an email and wanted to post it for all to see.
It’s very helpful!!

SouthWest is looking better and better…

Sorry that didn’t work. :blush:

This one works.
Click on the link below, then it will bring you to a page, click on: "download the chart in PDF format and the page will come up for you.

Airline fees: The ultimate guide - SmarterTravel.com

That is a cool chart, thanks!

Thanks for the information.

Thank you!

Very helpful. Thanks for posting.

Thank heavens SW hasn’t followed suit. Those fees all add up to a lot of extra money.

[QUOTE=ddoll;850737]Very helpful. Thanks for posting.

Thank heavens SW hasn’t followed suit. Those fees all add up to a lot of extra money.[/QUOTE]

I agree!!!
When your paying a little more for airfare, THEN add on all those extra fees… Oy Vey! lol

SW looks good but I would have to travel to Philly to get them… that’s 2hrs drive. Which I would have to leave my car there for the week…
Jet Blue is still a little reasonable.

AirTran is an “ok” airline. They dont fly non-stop to MCO though, out of Newark.

[QUOTE=ddoll;850737]Very helpful. Thanks for posting.

Thank heavens SW hasn’t followed suit. Those fees all add up to a lot of extra money.[/QUOTE]

You can say that again. Looks like I’ll be driving next year at this rate.:frown:

Thanks for the link. Very interesting. Thank heavens that we have flow SW for years. Those additional fees really do add up.

Thank you for the helpful chart!

Thanks for the very helpful chart…

Thanks for the link Val…

When do you think they’ll begin charging to use the bathroom? Honestly, all this nickel and diming really adds up when you’re flying with a family of 5.