Unauthorized TR from Hawaii

So…DW and I are celebrating 20 years in Hawaii, and I guess I shouldn’t post pics of the resort we are in 'cause it’s not Disney, but I do have some pictures you all might be interested in.

I drove out to the new DVC site wondering if I was going to find a hole in the ground, but it’s much, much more.

I just want you all to know I had to think quickly on my feet to get these pics because it is being built in a gated community.

I simply told the guard that I was a DVC member and wanted directions to the sales center. He said “forth street on your right”. I thought, “Wow, that was easy”.

No sales center yet, though. It’s being built and the place he was talking about was selling for another property.

Well, enough jabbering, here are the pics I took…

One more thing, there were absolutely NO signs saying it was a future DVC resort. And people were looking at me pretty suspiciously while I was snapping the photos.

I can’t help it, here are a few pics of the trip were on.

Aloha… hope you are having a good trip…

Thanks for the pics! Enjoy your trip and congrats on 20 yrs

I love your photos as I would love to visit Hawaii and congratulations on twenty years I hope you had a fab time.

Congrats on 20 years! Thanks for the pictures…I can’t wait to go!

Happy Anniversary :smile:

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 20 years. Thanks for sharing the pics. I really want to go to Hawaii some day, maybe we’ll go for our 20 years.

If you come here brush up on your Japanese. It’s only a 6 hour flight from there so, unlike CA where all the signs are english/spanish, they are all english/japanese here.

[QUOTE=evansfmly5;1021305]
I simply told the guard that I was a DVC member and wanted directions to the sales center. He said “forth street on your right”. I thought, “Wow, that was easy”[/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good work!

I’ve been dreaming about Hawaii lately… never been… enjoy your trip!

Hawaii is on my bucket list. It looks great! Congrats on 20 years!

Wow, I’d love to go to Hawaii. I don’t know the how anyone else feels (or the rules) but I say post some more pics. I’d love to see them.

Well, if you insist…the first is our anniversary dinner at the resort…it was perfect…

Looks like you guys are having a blast! Congrats, and thx for sharing the pics with us. :happy:

Congratulations, Happy Anniversary.

What a wonderful way to spend your 20th anniversary!

:laugh: You got that right! We just got back about 2 weeks ago and it is more Japanese than American these days!!

Agreed. We are the minority for sure.

Congrats on 20 years!!! Hawaii trip? Post away!!! Did you stay at the Moana Surf-rider or just enjoy a drink there:)?

We are staying at the Moana Surf-rider. It’s really nice. We met a couple yesterday who have been coming here every year for their anniversary since 1968. Kind of made our 20 years seem pretty small…lol