Unbelievable what people will do

Stop the presses…I totally misunderstood what they were doing there.
I have an explanation

They have a deal in Europe that when an annual passholder brings with him someone who wants to buy an annual pass, the new passholder gets a discount as well as the current passholder. If 3 passes were bought this way, the original passholder gets a free annual pass for the following year!

The list was to see if anyone can take advantage of the trips that the passholders are taking…

Sorry :blush:

to save money.
I am a member of a German Disney forum and just now I saw a thread where all the annual passholders for DLP are listed and then if someone goes to Disney Paris, when the passholder is at home, they share that annual pass with them for their share of the cost of said pass.

Does that make sense the way I wrote it?

I am flabbergasted this really takes the cake. Unbelievable:nonono2::mad:

How would that work? Don’t they have a name on the pass and use the finger scan?? What if one person loses the pass how do they go get the replacement??? Sounds too complicated to me.

Wow…Can’t people just follow the rules???

OMG, how does that work?!?! I know with our annual passes here you have to do the finger scan and once I accidentially gave Daniel my card and it beeped red when he tried to scan it. We had to switch passes and then it let us in fine.

That’s CRAZY that people would risk that!

I too am surprised that Disney doesn’t have any sort of security screening to prevent this.

My AP had my name printed on it and I had to do the finger scan every time I used it. I think the pass even said I had to show a photo ID if asked. People amaze me…

Like the saying goes, if there is a will, there is a way. Nothing surprises me anymore.

I was so, so shocked. I wonder if they have actually tried this yet or if this is something they think they should try. Awful!

I am totally SHOCKED!!! Seriously… how do they get away with it???

Are they serious or is it a hoax? May be someone just trying to pull a fast one.

I honestly do not know. I am keeping my eye on that thread…

I agree, nothing surprises me anymore.

I haven’t been to DLP but I would assume that they use the finger scanner also, right? That’s just so odd…

I would be shocked if they didn’t have a good security system in place there in DLP. France has major terrorism issues going on that I would assume had to be taken into account, besides the cheating money from Disney.

Wow, that’s just appalling. I can’t believe they could get away with something like that.

Stop the presses…I totally misunderstood what they were doing there.
I have an explanation

They have a deal in Europe that when an annual passholder brings with him someone who wants to buy an annual pass, the new passholder gets a discount as well as the current passholder. If 3 passes were bought this way, the original passholder gets a free annual pass for the following year!

The list was to see if anyone can take advantage of the trips that the passholders are taking…

Sorry :blush:

[QUOTE=Dopey;995808]Stop the presses…I totally misunderstood what they were doing there.
I have an explanation

Sorry :blush:[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness! I was seriously disgusted. I’m glad to hear it’s not true.

yes well, I feel like a dork. I am a dork. They were so cryptic about it, it seems. But then, when everyone else knows what they’re talking about and the odd man out doesn’t, it can appear shifty.

That’s my excuse and I am sticking with that.

Hahah, teach you to get all riled up without knowing the whole story!!!

In the words of the great Emily Latella, “nevermind.

[QUOTE=Dopey;995808]Stop the presses…I totally misunderstood what they were doing there.
I have an explanation

Sorry :blush:[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say…this is too horrible to be true! So glad that it’s not! :blush: Thanks for the correction!

[QUOTE=lovemysons;995847]Hahah, teach you to get all riled up without knowing the whole story!!!

In the words of the great Emily Latella, “nevermind.”[/QUOTE]

Yeah well, you know me. When I first read those posts, it really was appalling :laugh:

I think we should close this thread. :redface::redface::redface: