Undicided, may need help

So, I was talking to Mother again about the whole “2010, Super Secret Trip”. Which most of you probaly know about, this was arranged back when I was in Lanzarote an boared out of my brain :blink: Anyway! So we started talking and she braught up Disneyland Paris :mellow: And that we could possibly have a “quick trip, quick fix” trip to Paris in Fall of this year, but that would make it less likely for us to get our, long planned, 2010 trip. So, if it was your choice, would you - [B]Get a nice, maybe 4 day trip to Disneyland Paris[/B] or [B]A 14 day, trip to the Wonderful, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida[/B] :blush:

[I]P.s I’m soo happy to be back on the forums again. I was irregularly busy over the Festive season but all is well and I’m back an posting[/I] :heart:

Graham.

Hmmm… have you ever been to Disneyland Paris, before? I’d love to go… :laugh:

I think I’m voting 14 days at WDW in 2010 (hopefully I’ll be there in 2010, too). But… could you possibly compromise and get 4 days at Disneyland Paris and 10 days at WDW? I realize that you’ll be traveling an awful long distance to WDW, so you’ll want to get in as much fun as possible, but two trips to Disney are better than one… :laugh:

Either way, you’re going to Disney!!! (I think)

Good things come to those who wait. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;928071]Hmmm… have you ever been to Disneyland Paris, before? I’d love to go… :laugh:
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went with my School a few years ago! :happy: It was good, but nothing like Disney World :blush: Both very different but very alike at the same time :laugh:

I think so too :heart:

I’ll just have to wait and see what happens, :happy:

I’d wait for the 14 days trip…

For me, no contest. DISNEYWORLD!!!:happy:

It may be hard, but I would take 14 days of WDW over 4 days of DL any day, no matter which DL it was!

Hands down,14 days in DisneyWorld for sure!!!

14 days over 4 days is a better choice to me!

Personally if I had the chance to go to Paris, I’d go. It’s on my list of things I want to do before I die, ya know my bucket list! lol

Unless you are going to spend some good time sightseeing in Paris I would say you would get a lot more for your money doing 14 days in WDW. I have been to both and love both for different reasons. But I don’t think 4 days would be enough for me if I was going back to Paris- I would want to see so much more that Disneyland.

14 days at WDW would be too hard for me to pass up. I would wait! :slight_smile:

I would definitely say 14 days at wdw is better than 4 days at DLP just because more days to play!

Thanks alot everyone! :happy:

I think I know what I want to do :heart: I just hope my Mom thinks the same :pinch:

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;928301]Thanks alot everyone! :happy:

I think I know what I want to do :heart: I just hope my Mom thinks the same :pinch:[/QUOTE]

I am sure she will! yes SM a four day fix would be great…for now. But, as soon as it was over you’d be thinking how you wished you’d waited- you love WDW too much to compromise, and besides, think how many more Disney dollars you can save whilst waiting!:heart:

Hey Dixie :happy:
Good point, and an even better point with the Disney Dollars! :ohmy:

:laugh:

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;928319]Hey Dixie :happy:
Good point, and an even better point with the Disney Dollars! :ohmy:

:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Hon- you know I have your best interests at heart!!! and like my DD, I have a sneaky feeling you just loooooove:heart: your Disney dollars:laugh:

Very true, I do love those Disney Dollars :laugh:

I didn’t want to go post another thread just to notify everyone that I ordered the Unofficial Guide last night, :happy: I’m pretty sure that’ll be an interesting and enjoyable read! :cool:

:laugh:

Oh let us know what you think of it- at least its a fairly un-biased account of everything- enjoy it!!

And SM, my reply to you was my 2,000th post!! Been a long time coming too!