Unexpected trip

I thought all my travel planning was done through the end of the year and I had nothing to consume my obsession for trip planning. I got notified last week that my presence is required at a meeting in St Petersburg, Fl on Sept 16, with the 15th and 17th as travel days. Once again, how can I be that close and not go to Disney??? Just so happens, DH had a weeks vacation scheduled for Sept and had nothing planned. He was able to juggle and will be able to go with me. I just have to take one vacation day. So…a day and a half in St Pete for the meeting and then 3 days in Disney before heading back home.
And…we will get to do MNSSHP!! We have never done that.
Gotta love a job that forces me to take an impromptu Disney trip!!! :wub:

[QUOTE=Huakai;983918]I thought all my travel planning was done through the end of the year and I had nothing to consume my obsession for trip planning. I got notified last week that my presence is required at a meeting in St Petersburg, Fl on Sept 16, with the 15th and 17th as travel days. Once again, how can I be that close and not go to Disney??? Just so happens, DH had a weeks vacation scheduled for Sept and had nothing planned. He was able to juggle and will be able to go with me. I just have to take one vacation day. So…a day and a half in St Pete for the meeting and then 3 days in Disney before heading back home.
And…we will get to do MNSSHP!! We have never done that.
Gotta love a job that forces me to take an impromptu Disney trip!!! :wub:[/QUOTE]

wow tough boss to make you take a trip like that. congrats. enjoy your trip [ps i want your job] lol

That is about the awesome-ist thing I have heard!
Congrats that DH could juggle the vacation and squeeze in a WDW trip!

I work at a non-profit so I don’t get to travel for work :frowning:
I think I would fall over if I had to go within hours of Disney!

Woohoo for you! Have a great time…
Zoey

That’s awesome! Have fun planning, it’s going to be here before you know it.

Wow! 3 unexpected days in Disney! Sounds fab to me! Another trip to plan…YAY!

That sounds awesome…gotta love the unexpected trips to WDW. It’s great when all the puzzle pieces fit together like that.

Lucky girl! Surprise trips are the best!:happy:

Awesome!!! Those are the times you really love your job! Enjoy your trip!

Nice perk! Enjoy!

Awesome! Good for you! Have a great time!

AAAAAHHHHH SO NOT FAIR!! I wish we could meet up with y’all. Guess we will have to try for next year :frowning:

That’s kind of how our most recent trip came about. Df had a conference Wed-Fri in Tampa, so I headed down to Orlando with the kids on Thursday, df came over Friday evening and we spent the weekend at the parks, came home yesterday, it was so fun!

I wish I could be that lucky. Have fun!!