Universal Commercials

Does anyone else get mad at Universal and their commericials? How dare they make fun of WDW. I have been to Universal because
FAIRYTALES AND PIXIE DUST ARE MY THING!!!
:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

I think we all do get mad that they feel they need to be negative in their ads.

You notice that Disney does not have to use that in those tactics in their commercials!! That is because most people go to WDW and as a side trip hit Universal!!! Universal just needs to get a clue!!! I hate that commercial!!

We had that commercial running like crazy up by us and my DH would get so mad. He would actually change the channel anytime a US commercial would come on. They have since changed commercials, not making any kind of mention of WDW…thank goodness.

We went on our last trip about 5 years ago and all we kept doing was comparing everything to WDW. And…WDW was much cleaner, the rides were well kept and the CM’s were much nicer. We said we would probably not go back again.

As stated prior “PIXIE DUST AND FAIRY TALES ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY THING!!!”

Island of Adventures is just a six flags with more high tech rides. If you are going just for the rides, then it probably is a better park. However, I go for the entire experience and IOA or US cannot even compete with WDW.

I agree with you completely, inluvwithdisney :excl: :excl: :excl: