Universal crowds

We’re going down to Orlando next week for our first DISNEYLESS :crying: trip in 8 or 9 years. A friend just got an internship with Disney so we’re helping them move down. We decided to use our free tickets we won during the Universal Super Bowl giveaway…

But anyway, does anyone know how the crowds are this time of year? We hope it’s not too busy!

Crowd levels are actually similar to those of WDW. It doesn’t really get packed until mid-June. Crowds should be decent.

However, if you’re staying on property, you can take advantage of Express Pass and never have to wait in a long line. I highly recommend it. If you aren’t staying on property, it might be worth the extra money to purchase a pass (especially since you didn’t have to pay for the tickets!).

Can’t be too crowded . . . I just got TWO FREE tickets in the mail, with a deal of $49.99 for friends and family to join us. If they are giving out FREE tickets, must not be too crowded??

BTW-While in the area, you can always go over to DTD to get a Disney fix!

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;959716]Crowd levels are actually similar to those of WDW. It doesn’t really get packed until mid-June. Crowds should be decent.

However, if you’re staying on property, you can take advantage of Express Pass and never have to wait in a long line. I highly recommend it. If you aren’t staying on property, it might be worth the extra money to purchase a pass (especially since you didn’t have to pay for the tickets!).[/QUOTE]

Well, we received a free 7 day pass each so we won’t have to worry about buying tickets. But thanks for the info!

The crowd levels in May are really mild. Last year around this time the wait time for the new Simpsons ride was an hour but most rides were 15 minutes tops.