Universal in Feb?

We’re thinking of taking advantage of the free dining offer for WDW in Feb, but want to take a day or two to see Universal too. Especially WWOHP. We have never been to US or IOA, so I’m looking for any advice or websites that could help us make some decisions.

Thanks!!!
:mickey:

This is a great start!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Only at Universal Orlando Resort

Free dining in Feb at WDW??!!??

Anyway I think you’d enjoy Universal. Harry Potter is pretty much to the tee of the books/movies from what I understand. We were just there last week and was in awe of it. Not a big section of the park like Suess is but defnately a must see/do experience.

for me it is still universal it doesn’t get better with the month…but i truly understand why other people might like it…it has gotten better in some respects…as far as the month ,unless it is late feb it should be fine …starting in the middle and on here comes spring break

Are the crowds at Universal comparable to WDW? I’d rather not spend the money on their “fastpass” if I can help it.

Been to WDW several times, but never Universal. I’m a little skeptical!

[QUOTE=richaimg;1052177]Are the crowds at Universal comparable to WDW? I’d rather not spend the money on their “fastpass” if I can help it.

Been to WDW several times, but never Universal. I’m a little skeptical![/QUOTE]

Yes, the crowds are comparable and Universal is quite different compared to WDW as far as rides and attractions. If you like the coasters and thrill rides you will like Universal. Having all the dining options(CityWalk) within walking distance is quite nice too plus they have some boy that his his own land there too.

[QUOTE=richaimg;1052177]Are the crowds at Universal comparable to WDW? I’d rather not spend the money on their “fastpass” if I can help it.

Been to WDW several times, but never Universal. I’m a little skeptical![/QUOTE]

February is not a very busy time for the parks. Universal doesn’t have as many guests as WDW, but they are a smaller park, so it does equal out to be comparable.

For February I would go without the paid fastpass. If you are going a weekend however, you may find the parks, especially WWoHP, to be quite crowded.