Universal Outlet Store?

Does anyone know of a place that sells past Universal merchandise? You know…like the Disney outlet stores.

One of my boys recently admitted he was disappointed that I didn’t bring him home a tee shirt from 2008’s Halloween Horror Nights and I was hoping to find a place that sells them at a discount. They surely must have extras they want to get rid of somewhere.

I know there are some on eBay, I just didn’t want to pay those prices.

Years back they had one at Orlando Premium Outlets. We went looking for it last week and it was gone. :sad:

I always thought they had a store right when you exited the park that had disounted/discontinued merchandise. I think it is at the IOA side of the park.

We searched for it this past December with no luck. Before they rebuilt the Premium Outlets, it was located there across from the Disney store. Unfortunately, we never did find one. If you find out there is one, I would love to know where it is. We usually buy most of our souvenirs at the outlets because you can get so much more for less.

I just did a google search on a universal outlet store and learned that the Festival Bay Mall has a Universal Outlet store. It is located at 550 International Dr.

I guess I need o add that to my list of shopping addresses in my Passporter so that I will know where it is this Christmas.

[QUOTE=Pooh Fan;925668]I just did a google search on a universal outlet store and learned that the Festival Bay Mall has a Universal Outlet store. It is located at 550 International Dr.

I guess I need o add that to my list of shopping addresses in my Passporter so that I will know where it is this Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that info!! I will have to look for it in May.

[QUOTE=Pooh Fan;925668]I just did a google search on a universal outlet store and learned that the Festival Bay Mall has a Universal Outlet store. It is located at 550 International Dr.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I just found out the same information from someone else today too. Now I just have to get someone in Orlando to get one for me.