Universal prices

Hi all…can anyone please find out the cost for tickets to Universal for me? We go in August (if that makes a difference?) and ideally it will be a combo ticket. In the UK i can gwta 2park 2 day pass with bonus 3rd day free but i am trying to work out if it will be cheaper for me to get this when we are there instead? Any info really appreciated xxx

There are different options and you save by buying them online in advance…

Theme Park Tickets and Information for Universal Orlando Resort

3day 2 park is $152.99 plus tax.

The 3-Day Park to Park Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida® AND Islands of Adventure® on the same day for the duration of the base ticket. Ticket is valid for any three (3) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This ticket also includes fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days of admission to the paid entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk® which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used.
RESTRICTIONS:
The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days.
Limit ten (10) total admission tickets per transaction.
Valid only during normal operating hours.
Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando® Resort.
The above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at either of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk venues. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission.
This is an exclusive online offer and is not available at the front gate.
Print@Home tickets are only valid for the person listed on it (you will be asked to enter each ticket holder’s name).
Print@Home tickets and non-Print@Home tickets cannot be combined in the same ticket order. Please group all Print@Home tickets into their own transaction / order.
Valid Photo ID required.
Does not include admission to AMC Universal Cineplex 20 or the Blue Man Group Show.
Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise stated, parking is not included and there are no discounts on food or merchandise. Valid Photo ID required.

I agree with John. Uni online prices have always been the best option.

We bought ours from Travel City Direct. You have to call them though, think it was £75 each but that’s for the 14 day unlimited ticket! :happy: