Up!

OK, so who’s going to see 'Up" this weekend? When promos FIRST started coming out for this movie Daniel and I weren’t overly enthusiastic about it but as of lately, with more characterized ads coming out, it’s becoming more intriquing to us. I think we’re gonna see it this weekend.

Daniel is already in love with that little doggy that has the talking collar. :wub: “Hi there. SQUIRREL!” :laugh: And I’ve heard Daniel say to our new puppy about 5 times this week; “I have just met you but I LOVE YOU! SQUIRREL!” :laugh:

I think the old man character is adorable too! I hope it’s a great movie!

We felt the same way about Walle but after we saw it, we loved it. Mark and I plan to go. Shannon has no interest. I’m looking forward to it. Let’s post reviews later…

We. Can. Not. WAIT! :happy:

DD9 has been talking about this movie for MONTHS!!! I’m hoping it is as good as all the hype . . . and I :heart: the dog!! :happy:

We’ve seen tons of promos on Disney Channel too!

We aren’t going to be able to see it until next week! School ends Tuesday, then we are heading up to NJ, and Grandma wants to see it too, so we said we’d wait and go with her! :heart:

blech, that is one movie I would love to go and see, sadly the nearest theater is 30 miles away and I just cannot leave here for such a long time. this is my life in the summer :crying:

I would love to go see this. It looks like a lot of fun!

I never did get excited about Wall-E, and I didn’t see it.

Yes, we are going to see it tonight. We have been anxiously awaiting its release since we first saw the preview at the movie theater months ago. :mickey:

Today is our 16th wedding anniversary and this is how we are celebrating with the kids! (dont worry, tomorrow night we are going out for a romantic dinner alone!):wub::heart::wub::heart:

Hope it does not disappoint!

I seem to never get excited about Pixar movies… I’m always “eh” about them when I see the previews and go see the movie just because it’s Pixar, but then I :heart:LOVE:heart: them!!! It’s happened with Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille… although Wall-E was so cute in his previews that he hooked me from the beginning. :wub:

So I’m excited to see it, but not really excited to see it… if that makes sense. :laugh: But I will be seeing it!!! And hopefully today!

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;963964]Yes, we are going to see it tonight. We have been anxiously awaiting its release since we first saw the preview at the movie theater months ago. :mickey:

Today is our 16th wedding anniversary and this is how we are celebrating with the kids! (dont worry, tomorrow night we are going out for a romantic dinner alone!):wub::heart::wub::heart:

Hope it does not disappoint![/QUOTE]

HEY, our wedding anniversary is Sunday!!!

CONGRATS to you and your hubby! ENJOY! :heart:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;963966]HEY, our wedding anniversary is Sunday!!!

CONGRATS to you and your hubby! ENJOY! :heart:[/QUOTE]

Thank you, and to you, too!Nothing like celebrating with a little Disney, huh?

I would love to go if we can squeeze it in this weekend, but it may have to wait till next week for us too. The weekends are way too busy here.
Happy Anniversary cowanfamily!

I think I am going Sunday night with my hubby and MIL - I love to dog too - especially since his name is Doug :slight_smile:

It looks adorable. I especially love the commercial with the talking dog… “My master made me this collar so that I can talk - SQUIRREL!” :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I really want to see this. I kind of wish it wasn’t in 3D, though.

I think we’re going to try and see it. My son just met “Dug” and the other charachters last week at WDW and got their autographs and pics w/ them and he was in love w/ Dug!

We will be going to see it as well. my kids have been so excited about it for months!

Yay! I just got a call from DSIL. She, DB and the girls are going tonight and invited me along. I just love that little wilderness explorer. The “adhesive bandage” clip cracks me up. And the “Please let me in.”…“No.” bit is pretty funny too.

I just hope we haven’t already seen all of the good parts!

We can’t wait to see the movie tomorrow afternoon!!! It got great reviews!!!

Where? WHERE? I want to meet them when we go next month.

If everything goes as planned, we’re going to see it tonight!!!:happy:

I’m trying to get Dave to take me to see this this weekend!
We are both really excited about it…I think it looks great.

[QUOTE=ddoll;963978]I would love to go if we can squeeze it in this weekend, but it may have to wait till next week for us too. The weekends are way too busy here.
Happy Anniversary cowanfamily![/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!:wub::wub: