Update on "Be Our Guest"

I just spoke with Member Services regarding the new Be Our Guest Restaurant. He said it will open on December 6th, with ADRs being taken at the end of the month. He referred me to keep an eye on the web site as to announcing the exact date that they will start taking ADRs.

Awesome! We need menus too.

I want…I want…I want. Do you always have to be soooooo needy??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep. I am woman, hear me roar :laugh:

Yes mam.:laugh:

That was our song at HS graduation. Yup, all girl school and yup, I’m that old.

Yes, we need menus, pricing, size of the restaurant, etc… What else did you find out?

Actually, she said “need” not “want”.
Someone with needs is needy:laugh:

:blow:
That’s for Helen Reddy, not your age.

I graduated in 73 and someone thought that our graduating class was in love with “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

Given a choice, I think we would have gone with Baba O’Reily or Won’t Get Fooled Again.

That’s for Helen Reddy, not your age.

I graduated in 73 and someone thought that our graduating class was in love with “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

Given a choice, I think we would have gone with Baba O’Reily or Won’t Get Fooled Again.[/QUOTE]

…I don’t even remember a class song…I don’t think we had one…I graduated from HS in 73 as well…

Well, it was identified as our class song at our graduation.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::happy:

Ours was some goober song off of St Elmo’s Fire. Guess that makes me the youngun :laugh:

I WANT (good enough SG :happy:) to see the menus so when we go in May we’ll know if it’ll be a table for 5 or 2. If it’s not something the girls are into we may be shoveling them over to cosmic rays while dh and I enjoy our dinner.

That’s for Helen Reddy, not your age.[/QUOTE]

She at least could have sang that song in Pete’s Dragon …
Our graduating song was “Beat It”… :ohmy:

Here’s what I found as far as menu (forget the main food, I want (or need!) the chocolate cream puff):

News! Be Our Guest Restaurant Menu and Reservations Update in Fantasyland | the disney food blog

[QUOTE=WALL;1119117]She at least could have sang that song in Pete’s Dragon …
Our graduating song was “Beat It”… :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

As if any 18 year old in the early 80’s would willingly chose Helen Reddy singing anything:eek:

The Pete’s Dragon song didn’t exist before 1977.
I graduated in 73 and I’m assuming Jo Jo graduated before 77 like me.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1119122]As if any 18 year old in the early 80’s would willingly chose Helen Reddy singing anything:eek:

The Pete’s Dragon song didn’t exist before 1977.
I graduated in 73 and I’m assuming Jo Jo graduated before 77 like me.[/QUOTE]

That was my weak attempt at sarcasim … We laugh when we watch Pete’s Dragon … Thinking she should belt out that song while cleaning the lighthouse …

Ah Pete’s Dragon.
The only movie I actually saw at Radio City Music Hall.
I even saw their “world renowned” Christmas show.
I won’t bother you with the rest of the story, just that this “date” was my attempt to get some alone time with an attractive co-ed I met the month before at a college radio conference in Chicago (and on the train to and from Chicago).

Now I see the Elliot float in the Electric Parade, and the first thought I have is of this date.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1119164]

Now I see the Elliot float in the Electric Parade, and the first thought I have is of this date.[/QUOTE]
Now you’ll play that song in your head… " I Am Woman " when you see Elliot!!! :whistling

Funny stuff Wall :laugh::laugh::laugh: