Updated Salute Ticket information

There have been quite a few discussions floating around around elsewhere (so i’ve been told, of course I wouldn’t know personally:laugh::laugh:) regarding the purchase and quanity of the Salute Tics.

These are $138 tics for 4 days and incl hoppers or Water/more. $164 for both. Maximum purchase, 6 tickets. The promo, which began earlier this year was slated to end Sept 30th. A month or two ago Disney renewed the offer starting a new promo effective Oct 1, 2011 to Dec 2012.

Here’s the confusion…Several have purchased their max of 6 then 6 more right after or within days of, leaving the rumor of “I Heard that you can get as many as you want but only in sets of 6” which is now spreading like crazy. Not true. I received clarification from the tic reps at SoG explaining it. If any of you do or know someone who qualifies for this please pass it along if the topic comes up.

[I]Unfortunately Disney has many employees so I am sure it is hard to keep them all on the same page, especially when there is a misunderstanding being passed around. Please also remember that this is a Disney promotion so they are entitled to make acceptions as they see fit. Our information comes in the form of a written contract, so there is absolutely no confusion on our part as to what we are allowed to sell and who we are authorized to sell to. However, on that note… Yesterday we received an update from our Military Sales Manager at Disney and because of the confusion caused by extending the program rather than ending this one and starting a new program, they are allowing guests to purchase a total of 12 tickets during the entire promotion. The tickets may be purchased and activated all at one time or seperately.[/I]

With DH being active and his brother being retired that’s 24 tics:ohmy: We could take our WHOLE family :blink::huh: Wait, strike that.
I don’t look for Disney to overlap promos this soon again as it has caused quite a mess.

We played around with this deal trying to make it work for us…but in our case the 10 day Stars & Stripes was the best way to go. I’d say if you are going for up to 4 or 8 days take advantage…but if you hit the 9+ S&S ticket is your best bet.

Does anyone know the cost with tax?

There is no tax if purchased at an ITT office or at SoG.

If we hadn’t already gone this year I would’ve love to have gotten double tics. 8 days, 4 of those hopper/4 of those water n more which could extend up to 4 addtl days (12 entries total) for $276 pp. Not bad.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1081393]There is no tax if purchased at an ITT office or at SoG.

If we hadn’t already gone this year I would’ve love to have gotten double tics. 8 days, 4 of those hopper/4 of those water n more which could extend up to 4 addtl days (12 entries total) for $276 pp. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

Sending you an email with a question.