Updates on Fantasyland

Anyone have any new updates on dates of open for the new fantasyland?

Phase 1 (Dumbo, Casey Jr., Train Station and Barnstormer): OPEN

Phase 2 (Ariel and Belle’s Area): Holiday 2012. From what I heard, Ariel’s area should be doing soft opening in September with official in October, and Belle’s area should be doing a soft opening in October and official in November. Both in full swing for Thanksgiving and Christmas crowds.

Phase 3 (Remainder of Circus Area): Sometime in 2013. I’m guessing spring or early summer.

Phase 4 (Snow Whites coaster/cottage area): Early 2014

thanks! We are heading there on October 7th, was hoping to see some of it!

I really wish that Snow White’s coaster would be open this year. I know it won’t happen but I don’t like to wait. Oh well.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1114938]Phase 1 (Dumbo, Casey Jr., Train Station and Barnstormer): OPEN

Phase 2 (Ariel and Belle’s Area): Holiday 2012. From what I heard, Ariel’s area should be doing soft opening in September with official in October, and Belle’s area should be doing a soft opening in October and official in November. Both in full swing for Thanksgiving and Christmas crowds.

Phase 3 (Remainder of Circus Area): Sometime in 2013. I’m guessing spring or early summer.

Phase 4 (Snow Whites coaster/cottage area): Early 2014[/QUOTE]

This sounds great we are going the first week of November. So excited:goofybounce:

We are going in just over a months time and although it will be sad not to be able to see or experience a lot of the new attractions, i have to say the fact we are just going to be there is soooooo exciting!!! Goosebumps!! Lol xx

I don’t like to wait either. I’m hoping Belle’s castle area will be open when I go in Sept/Oct.

When I called to make a few dinner reservations, the Cast Member I was speaking with couldn’t stop raving about Be Our Guest restaurant. She said it feels like you are in the movie!

so, it will open up that pesky castle reservation…

Hoping Little Mermaid is ready by October 21st! And the BoG restaurant!