Up:What is it all about?

I learnd about the movie Up in Disney land and just saw a tralier for it but it dosen’t explane all about it dose any body know any info.

And I will be asking about very new movies.(exp:toystory 3,Race to witch mountin,cars2)

It’s a Disney * Pixar release…

Saw this on Laughingplace.com:

© Disney/Pixar

Up
May 29, 2008

Cast and Filmmaker Summary

Cast Crew
Ed Asner
Christopher Plummer
John Ratzenberger
Jordan Nagal

Director Pete Docter
Co-Director Bob Peterson
Producer Jonas Rivera
Writer Bob Peterson

Plot Summary

From the Academy Award®-nominated team of director Pete Docter (“Monsters, Inc.”) and co-director Bob Peterson comes “Up,” a comedic adventure taking off (and lifting spirits) in summer 2009. Carl Fredricksen spent his entire life dreaming of exploring the globe and experiencing life to its fullest. But at age 78, life seems to have passed him by, until a twist of fate (and a persistent 8-year old Wilderness Explorer named Russell) gives him a new lease on life. “Up” takes audiences on a thrilling journey where the unlikely pair encounter wild terrain, unexpected villains and jungle creatures. When seeking adventure next summer – look “Up.” – from April 8, 2008 Announcement

Additional Details

Coming in Disney Digital 3-D ™

Images and Trailers

Pixar’s Up Movie Stills and Publicity Photos
News Stories

Pixar / Disney Up News Stories
Reviews

None Available
Box Office Performance

None Available
Other Links
[contents2][contents3][contents4][contents5][contents6][contents7]

http://www.laughingplace.com/files/movie/Up/P03-0003.jpg

I like the Zeppelin! :cool:

Sounds cute, and if it’s Pixar I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. I just saw the trailer for this yesterday before Bolt.

This sounds great!

Sounds like it’s gonna be fun!