Using lockers in the parks

We have never used a locker in the parks, but we are thinking that we might need to rent one when we go to the water parks. What are the fees for renting a locker, and is it like renting a stroller? If we rent a locker in one park can we use our receipt to use a locker in another park on the same day?

I’m not sure about the prices anymore, but I know that you can get lockers at other parks without paying again if you show your receipt. I believe you have to pay the $2 deposit again but you get that back again also.

Last time I used a locker, it was $7.00 with a $5.00 deposit. When you return the key, you get your $5 back. Not sure about going onto the next park though.

Thank you!!

We use them all the time
They are reasonable in price
If memory serves at MK we paid 10.00 and once we returned the key we got t5.00 back.
Hollywood Studios 2 sizes and 2 the smaller one barely fit the a back pack
The water parks I havent a clue

Well worth the price for sweaters / drinks etc for those guests spending all day at the park as the evenings can get cool.

I found some more info for you…

From disneyworld.com under each park’s section, and then “guest services”.

At MK, Epcot, DHS, AK, & DTD:
The fee to rent a locker is
$5 per day for a small locker
$5 per day for a large locker
$2 key deposit for both small and large lockers

At Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach:
The fee to rent a locker is:
$7 per day for a large locker
$5 key deposit for both small and large lockers

A list of where lockers are located in each park: Walt Disney World Resort

Since we started taking our kids we’ve used the lockers all the time and they are well worth it.

A couple of years ago they introduced a “length-of-stay” type of rental for strollers. I’m not sure if they ever extended that idea to lockers, but it couldn’t hurt to ask.

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;976989]I found some more info for you…

At Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach:
The fee to rent a locker is:
$7 per day for a large locker
$5 key deposit for both small and large lockers

A list of where lockers are located in each park: Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]
Yay!! Thanks so much Jill! This was exactly what I needed to know. I should have just gone to the Disney website. Duh! :blink::huh::laugh:

I think I will ask about that. I doubt we’ll use a locker at the regular parks, as we’ve never had a need before. However, if we could have an extended rental on the lockers for the days we’re at the water parks, that would be fabulous!

They’ve bumped up the deposit at the theme parks from $2 to $5.
The reason is too many people have been taking the keys with them and the thinking is that most people don’t worry about $2, but they will make sure to return the keys if there’s a $5 deposit.
MK has the biggest lockers. I can put my tripod into them (as long as I take the center piece out of the legs). At DHS, there’s no way it fits, so I have to check it at guest services. I think the Epcot lockers are the same size at DHS, but I also believe they have two size lockers, but I’m not certain.

(Post 8,000)

No problem! I find their website kind of hard to work with sometimes. I was looking for something else and some locker info popped up under my search results, which made me think of you and this thread! :happy: So I thought I’d post. I’m glad it helped!! :heart:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;976989]I found some more info for you…

Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]

At the four theme parks you pay the same price for the large or the small locker??? So you better hurry before there are no large lockers left? Correct? From what I read it seems some parks only have one locker size though (?) I’m confused… :huh: :confused:

I believe that may be a misprint. I know we paid a few dollars more for the bigger one than the small one, but when it’s 80 degrees in the afternoon and 50 at night they’re well worth it for stowing warm gear

Exactly! I’m going in January so I’ll really need to stock warm clothes somewhere. Last time I didn’t and was really freezing at night! :frown: Promised myself it wouldn’t happen again!

Neverland I :heart: your banner. Did you make it?

Oh thank you so much !!! Yes I made it myself !! :mickey: