Vacation stuff in the mail. cm

does anyone know how long before the trip do you get your packet … we are one month out tomorrow and still don’t have it… Im so impatient…:mickey:

We just got our ME envelope in the mail yesterday and we are 35 days out. I still haven’t seen the luggage tags, but am expecting them within the week. I think that is what happened last time.

I know what you mean about feeling impatient. We are right there with you! We are planning our school year right now, too, so that takes the edge off a little. So busy that it doesn’t leave much time for dreaming - but I sneak some dreaming in there anyway.:happy:

I’d bet that you will see your envelope arrive any day now! Makes going to the mailbox a daily treat!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1086470]We just got our ME envelope in the mail yesterday and we are 35 days out. I still haven’t seen the luggage tags, but am expecting them within the week. I think that is what happened last time.

I know what you mean about feeling impatient. We are right there with you! We are planning our school year right now, too, so that takes the edge off a little. So busy that it doesn’t leave much time for dreaming - but I sneak some dreaming in there anyway.:happy:

I’d bet that you will see your envelope arrive any day now! Makes going to the mailbox a daily treat![/QUOTE]

I am empty nest as all my kids are grown… I envy you… i work during the day so DH gets the mail. i call during the day to see if we get it … lol… the wait is difficult but once it gets here it goes to quick. we are driving and leaving a day early. :mickey:

We are 16 days out now, but if I remember correctly we got our ME package about 30-35 days out and we received our Resort welcome package last week! Patience, everything will arrive in good time!

Enjoy your trip!

I was wondering the same thing. We got our ME packet last week, but still hadn’t received the resort packet yet. I guess another week or 2 won’t hurt. I just don’t like waiting!

:biggrin:I like that the packages arrive at different times, helps pass the time waiting for the departure day. If everything came at once then the only thing to look forward to would be the drive to the airport.

we drive so I only get one package… makes me want to fly to get two… :mickey:

me either not for my vacation stuff.:mickey:

Faerie dust, did you check your mail today? I’m not looking for my packet, as I’m DVC, but I got an envelope from Disney today. I was sooooo excited. It turned out they sent me a Photopass card to pre-register. Wondering if you got one too.

nothing at all. I was sure too today is my b day i figured for some reason it would come today… :mickey:

We received our vacation documents in the mail today! We were all so excited when I got the mail. Maybe your’s will be there tomorrow.

Btw, Happy Birthday, Faerie dust!