Valet parking at GF

We never drive, so I may have missed this, but wasn’t free valet parking taken away as a perk?

I was looking on DVCmember and noticed this on the page for GF.

[I][B]Self-parking is available

Valet parking is available for a charge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (There is no charge for Members and Guests with a valid accessible parking permit)[/B][/I]

Is this new? Is this just at GF?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1137694]We never drive, so I may have missed this, but wasn’t free valet parking taken away as a perk?

Valet parking is available for a charge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (There is no charge for Members and Guests with a valid accessible parking permit)[/B][/I]

Is this new? Is this just at GF?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm I hope they have not taken away another perk. I am not a DVC member but I hate to see them take benefits away from any thing.

Yeah that one went away a few years ago. DVC members USED to get fee valet parking at non DVC resorts - never sure of the logic there in the first place.

It was one of the “membership enhancements” that Jim Lewis put into effect. They should AT LEAST offer a discount on valet.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1137710]Yeah that one went away a few years ago. DVC members USED to get fee valet parking at non DVC resorts - never sure of the logic there in the first place.

It was one of the “membership enhancements” that Jim Lewis put into effect. They should AT LEAST offer a discount on valet.[/QUOTEg

So is there free valet parking anywhere? Or hasn’t the GF page been updated in the last three yrs.

Not free or even discounted for DVC anymore. They wave valet fees with Tables In Wonderland card and vaild dining receipt.

Of all hotels that is the one I want valet at. That is a long walk to that small parking lot across the street.

So I wonder what the member site means?

Can someone look at the page and see if you get the same impression?

I forgot about handicap. That is still free I believe. Otherwise, no free or discounts on valet parking.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1137694]We never drive, so I may have missed this, but wasn’t free valet parking taken away as a perk?

Is this new? Is this just at GF?[/QUOTE]

When we were waiting for a shuttle to take to the Jambo House from the Kidani Village I saw a sign in front that said Valet parking was $15.