Vanessa Hudgens and Emily Osment Meet & Greet

If anyone is interested, and lives in the PA area

Vanessa Hudgens (from HSM) and Emily Osment (from Hannah Montana) are doing a M&G at The Rockvale Outlets in Lancaster P.A.
I got this in an email but if you to Rockvale’s website, they have the info there. Rockvale Outlets - Lancaster Pennsylvania
I think they are doing this at the Disney store???

here is the dates:

Saturday Aug 16th 1-4pm Emily Osment

Sunday Aug. 17th 1-4 Vanessa Hudgens

DD wants to meet Emily Osment and I was thinking about going! :wacko:

Am I crazy to drive 2 1/2 hrs for this? lol
No wait, don’t answer that, lol…

OMG! Great!!! My DD would love to meet vanessa. I think that place will be packed. I may have to go. Thanks for the info

[QUOTE=Val32;859945]If anyone is interested, and lives in the PA area

Vanessa Hudgens (from HSM) and Emily Osment (from Hannah Montana) are doing a M&G at The Rockvale Outlets in Lancaster P.A.
I got this in an email but if you to Rockvale’s website, they have the info there. Rockvale Outlets - Lancaster Pennsylvania
I think they are doing this at the Disney store???

here is the dates:

Saturday Aug 16th 1-4pm Emily Osment

Sunday Aug. 17th 1-4 Vanessa Hudgens

DD wants to meet Emily Osment and I was thinking about going! :wacko:

Am I crazy to drive 2 1/2 hrs for this? lol
No wait, don’t answer that, lol…[/QUOTE]

To get in, I’m thinking you may have to go 2 days before and pitch a tent! :laugh::laugh:

I was just thinking of that! Forget it!!! Im out

are you flippin serious??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :glare:

this is in the fine print in their ad:

"Due to celebrities prior commitments, Rockvale outlets is unable to guarantee every patron will receive an autograph.

I did a google search the other day and I found something that said if you purchased $75 or more in merchandise (I forget what), that you could win and me the first one on line to meet Emily!

[QUOTE=Val32;859970]are you flippin serious??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :glare:

this is in the fine print in their ad:

"Due to celebrities prior commitments, Rockvale outlets is unable to guarantee every patron will receive an autograph.

I did a google search the other day and I found something that said if you purchased $75 or more in merchandise (I forget what), that you could win and me the first one on line to meet Emily![/QUOTE]

Well I’m not for sure . . . but considering their popularity, I’m just ASSUMING it will be crowded! :laugh::laugh:

I can’t picture ppl pitching tents for Emily Osment… Seriously! lol

this is not the beatles people!!! :laugh:

I wanna meet Emilyyyyyyyyy!!!

I’m going!!!

:smiley:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :wub:

We’re staying and the hotel right at rockvale. I’m sure it is going to be a mess trying to see them but at least we still have Dutch Wonderland, LOL

That would be amazing. Too bad I am having a baby in a few days and won’t be able to drive 3 and a half hours. So sad.

OMG! JEN!!! How exciting!!! :happy::cool:

Please keep us informed when the big day comes!!!

Early congrats to you and family!!! :wub:

Do you know what your having, btw?

Vanessa was at Six Flags St. Louis last week, a couple days after our visit.

I think they are hitting Atlanta too.

I can imagine Vanessa Hudgens being WAYYY more crazy than Emily Osment. Still…that sounds like fun I would totally go! Plus, hello, outlets are awesome!

OK, this is seriously good timing. We are going to be in Hershey, PA at that time. How far is that? I’m a weirdo, I would totally take DD the night before so she can get an autograph.

I found out that is really very close to where we will be, like 14 miles. Now I just have to figure out what time in the a.m. we will need to get there.

Thank you so much for letting us know about this Val!

Hershey is about 20-30 minutes away from Lancaster. Depending on where in Lancaster you are going! (Hershey’s AMAZING!) I hope you have a greattttt time!!

I called the Disney outlet in Rockvale. They told me that they had nothihg to do with the event, it’s sponsored by Rockvale. She also told me they were expecting at least 10,000 people! I then called Rockvale and they told me the only way to be sure yoiu can get an autograph is to spend $100 in merchandise, per autograph, per day and you could get a voucher, however there are only 500 vouchers per day. If they are only there from 1-4 and have to see 500 people that’s about 30 secs a person, not to mention the people who show up without vouchers. I am going, I do have a room and vouchers, I can only hope it goes smoothly.

I would totally go…my high school kids would get a kick out of it when I went back to school…unfortunately (or rather fortunately) I’ll be at WDW that weekend.

Thanks. We are looking forward to our visit. This, as crazy as it is, will make my DD’s trip.