Vegetarian meals

Don’t need this info anymore.

I would look at allearsnet.com. They have more restaurant specific information about vegetarian meals…as well as regular menus too. There is an article about a vegan meal at Ohana that looked delicious… Good luck with your planning.

Most restaurants will offer some sort of vegan meal. There is a four star restaurant inside the lobby of the hotel I work at…the owner/chef has come out of the kitchen many times to speak with possible diners who are vegans…he explained to me one time that it’s a necessity to have vegan meals available…can’t imagine this wouldn’t be the case in WDW as well.

My (vegetarian) cousin had plenty to eat on our trip last year. Sometimes her meals were better than ours! :glare:
At Epcot, she liked Tangierine Cafe, Cantina de San Angel, & the ravioli at Le Cellier. Some fave spots outside of Epcot were Yak and Yeti (AK), Ohana (Poly), and her favorite meal: the buffet at Boma (AKL). She said she was in vegetarian paradise :laugh:
Check out the menus at allears.net or just mention it when you arrive at the restaurant. They always have great options!