Very Rough Draft

Players:
Us - of course

Carissa - our daughter - So very excited about this trip. She has been to Disney once and spent about a half a day at each park. I don’t know if we are more excited to see our granddaughter at WDW or our daughter!

Andy - our son-in law. He was there for those half a day trip too! He wants to ride some rides, doesn’t want to get wet…a very picky eater and doesn’t want to spend any money. (hope he doesn’t see this lol)

:wub: McKayla :wub: - our granddaughter who will be three when we leave. She watches Disney videos all the time. When we start watching the Sing along songs - she will see splash mountain and she will tell me that mommy can ride that one and she and I will ride the train! :laugh: She loves PLUTO and Chip and Dale but Chip best and Ariel.

We are staying at SSR and they will be at All Star Movies we all have the dining plan.

Arrive October 20th 9:30am
EPCOT by noon - I hope (EMH at EPCOT)
Food and Wine Festival!
Counter Service meal - I have to eat at the Tangerine Café!
Coral Reef for supper - Carissa wants to eat here!

October 21st MGM Studios
Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package
Counter Service

October 22nd
Chef Mickey’s Breakfast
We will take McKayla with us to the Magic Kingdom
Carissa and Andy on their own for the day - It’s their anniversary!
Ohana’s for supper and back to the MK for us.

October 23rd
Free morning - hang out at the pool, we want to explore our resort home.
LTT for dinner
MNSSHP

October 24th
Animal Kingdom
Counter Service - Tusker House
Mickey’s BBQ

October 25th
Magic Kingdom all day! We will pass McKayla back and forth so we can all ride the big rides and McKayla gets to play at all the fun spots!
Counter Service meals - maybe Pesco Bills and Casey’s

October 26th
Princess Storybook Breakfast
One last day to go do what ever we want to do again or anything we missed!
Counter Service somewhere?

October 27th
Sad Day :sad: have to go home.
Not sure we will have much time to do anything. Maybe one more breakfast. Our flight home is at 1:45 so I am sure we will have to leave the resorts around 11:30 or 12:00.

Sounds like a great plan! My parents took the boys for the day on a recent trip, and my DH and I had the BEST time! They will really appreciate the time you give them alone to be kids together!