Very Upset & Mad

After being on the phone for over an hour w/ DRC trying to make my ADR’s for our 9 day trip, only 1 ADR confirmed:mad:

Because our reservation is split the system is taking our second reservation and will only let the CM book 1 ADR, the first day. The CM tried everything she could and even worked with the Help Desk but no go. I literally started to cry and she was awesome changing the subject and we eventually hung up laughing:blush:

Now the suggestion is to call back on the 21st, a work day no less, and try to book the rest of our meals. She did suggest to try again tomorrow, try to book the next day and if it goes through to try and book the others. So now another early morning tomorrow.

Wow- I would be upset also. You would think that this type of issue would be easy to resolve. Good luck- I would try again tomorrow like she suggested.

Could you do them online? Or are you doing something special?

Talk about dumb…right after I posted this, I thought “maybe she called, because she doesn’t have a computer”…duh…she is posting…boy is my brain missing a few cells today…:blink::blink:

[QUOTE=hiner;1062631]After being on the phone for over an hour w/ DRC trying to make my ADR’s for our 9 day trip, only 1 ADR confirmed:mad:

Because our reservation is split the system is taking our second reservation and will only let the CM book 1 ADR, the first day. The CM tried everything she could and even worked with the Help Desk but no go. I literally started to cry and she was awesome changing the subject and we eventually hung up laughing:blush:

Now the suggestion is to call back on the 21st, a work day no less, and try to book the rest of our meals. She did suggest to try again tomorrow, try to book the next day and if it goes through to try and book the others. So now another early morning tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Our reservation was split in June and we didn’t have any issues at all. I made ressies for 5 days, with 14 people per reservation. I would call back later, maybe another CM can figure out the situation for you.
~good luck

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1062643]Could you do them online? Or are you doing something special?

Talk about dumb…right after I posted this, I thought “maybe she called, because she doesn’t have a computer”…duh…she is posting…boy is my brain missing a few cells today…:blink::blink:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Senior moment? :laugh:

I second that. I do everything I can online. This internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks Al Gore. :blink:

Tried on-line and received an error:frown:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1062647]:laugh: Senior moment? :laugh:

I second that. I do everything I can online. This internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks Al Gore. :blink:[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh:laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1062647]:laugh: Senior moment? :laugh:

I second that. I do everything I can online. This internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks Al Gore. :blink:[/QUOTE]

sometimes senior hour !!! :laugh::laugh:

I just love it when I ask my DH to get an object (stapler, mail, vacuum cleaner…) and two seconds later he is in the fridge thinking “what was I suppose to get”??? :laugh::laugh: You know where is his mind is.

[QUOTE=hiner;1062631]After being on the phone for over an hour w/ DRC trying to make my ADR’s for our 9 day trip, only 1 ADR confirmed:mad:

Now the suggestion is to call back on the 21st, a work day no less, and try to book the rest of our meals. She did suggest to try again tomorrow, try to book the next day and if it goes through to try and book the others. So now another early morning tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I know how frustrating this can be. I had the same problem when I tried to book 180 days out. I couldn’t believe it! :crying: I tried online with the same problem you have, getting the error message. :glare: I then tried talking with a CM with the same result. :frown: She told me for some reason it wasn’t taking any of my ADRs. I tried online for 3 days every morning with the same problem!!!:pinch: Finally, the 4th morning, I tried on line and got EVERYTHING I wanted with absolutely no problems.:biggrin:

So be patient and don’t lose hope. :angel: I was as anxious as I am sure you are too. But remember, MOST people have no idea that they can or SHOULD book these ADRs 180 days out. :wink: We will have to keep that our little secret!:ph34r::laugh:

It sounds really annoying and I don’t blame you for being upset. Doing every step of your planning is a sense of accomplishment and makes you feel that much closer to be there. When these steps aren’t executed flawlessly it feels like the end of the world. That being said, you should be able to get everything you want without any issues. Your trip is quite some time away and believe it or not, only us disney nuts plan their meals this far in advance. Best of luck. Hope you get everything you want and with no issues on your next call.

Oh I’m sorry too to hear how badly it went I know how much you were looking forward to making the ressies too. But I do agree, try try and try again. You will get there eventually its just very frustrating when you want to get things organised. Good Luck and keep on trying :slight_smile: