Via Napoli

Is it available with the DDP? Is there a child’s menu online?

We just ate there last week, and it is absolutely the BEST food ever!!

It is on DDP–we used our credits, and the kids menu isn’t online that I’ve seen, however, when we were there, it consisted of either a ham and cheese calzone,cheese pizza or spaghetti with meatballs. They could have a fruit cocktail or a salad with it. DD6 had the fruit, DS had the salad. Both were exceptional and very, very fresh. For dessert they could have gelato with hot fudge sauce (like a sundae) or vanilla gelato tucked in between two cookies, which my 2 little ones got. YUMMY!

Found the menu. Scroll down for the kids portion.

Via Napoli, Epcot world showcase - Menu

yes, it is available for DDP.

My question is…how does the DDP work with the pizzas? Can you pick any size…share perhaps :angel: and save a credit??

I don’t think you can do this with TS - I think each person in the party has to use their credits.

I got a ressie for this for lunch (same menu as dinner) for our November trip. Can’t wait! Even the CM on the dining line was raving about how good it is!

Ooooh yum!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1046959]I don’t think you can do this with TS - I think each person in the party has to use their credits.

I got a ressie for this for lunch (same menu as dinner) for our November trip. Can’t wait! Even the CM on the dining line was raving about how good it is![/QUOTE]
You’re right, you can’t do that with TS. We had to use TS credits for everyone, but it was soooo worth it! I really wish we had gone there before our last park day, because I guarantee you we would have gone more than once during the trip. It is that good.

i read this too…somewhere…i forget where.
Each person will have 1 TS credit used for the meal, regardless of whether they order a pizza and share or each order their own dish…for each person in the party on DDP…1 TS credit is used.

But what if everyone at the table isn’t on DDP. If 2 friends wanted to have lunch together and only 1 were on DDP yet they ordered a pizza to share wouldn’t only credit get 1 charged? I know i’m stretching it here but surely it has to happen.

I guess I should ask the question this way…if everyone uses a dining credit, then does everyone get to pick thier own pizza? What about the biggest size that feeds two? Do they credit that as two? Just curious…can NOT wait we have a resy for 10/1!!

thanks so much for your posts! Tell me what was your favorite there!!!

[QUOTE=Pinocchio’s Pal;1047089]I guess I should ask the question this way…if everyone uses a dining credit, then does everyone get to pick thier own pizza? What about the biggest size that feeds two? Do they credit that as two? Just curious…can NOT wait we have a resy for 10/1!!

thanks so much for your posts! Tell me what was your favorite there!!![/QUOTE]

It depends on the size pizza you are getting. The family members with me who ate pizza all got the small pizza and they were each able to get their own. They were good size pizzas too. Bigger than the small pizzas at other WDW locations, and definitely MUCH better. You can use 2 adult credits to get the medium and 3 adult credits to get the large. If everyone in our party had wanted the same thing, we would have done that—we considered it. It just worked out for us that everyone wanted something different, and that was nice as we were all able to taste everything.

My favorite was the lasagne verde. So, so, so yummy!

[QUOTE=missymouse;1047094]It depends on the size pizza you are getting. The family members with me who ate pizza all got the small pizza and they were each able to get their own. They were good size pizzas too. Bigger than the small pizzas at other WDW locations, and definitely MUCH better. You can use 2 adult credits to get the medium and 3 adult credits to get the large. If everyone in our party had wanted the same thing, we would have done that—we considered it. It just worked out for us that everyone wanted something different, and that was nice as we were all able to taste everything.

My favorite was the lasagne verde. So, so, so yummy![/QUOTE]

Now I am even more excited to go!!! Thanks so much…HURRY 10/1!

We have dining ressies at 7:00, how close is Via Napoli to Illuminations?

If you plan to watch Illuminations after dining, you need to walk out to the faux “Venice” shoreline. The Italy courtyard offers terrible obstructed views of the lagoon. How close is the door to the shore? Not more than a couple hundred feet.