Via Napoli

Anyone know if you can just order pizzas to go. I have an adr but want to cancel if you can. The girls want pizza, but i have my other fav’s.

I read somewhere over the holidays that Via Napoli was testing a pizza by the slice kiosk just outside the restaurant. Maybe by the time you go they will have decided to sell them by the slice all the time. :happy:

Oh that would work out so well if they did. I really love Mexican and want to try the other newbie. Since I scrapped the waterparks the last 2 trips I promised the girls we’d do them this year, which means only 1 day for Epcot now and I didn’t want to spend it with Pizza :rolleyes:

I believe while we were there they were selling pizzas to go…

They’re not really set up for pizzas to go, or weren’t in early December.
We had half of a personal size pizza left over and all they could come up with were the standard styrofoam containers and not a pizza box.

eewww-k. Guess i’ll just have to sacrifice for the kiddos :laugh:
Thanks guys.

We tried to order some to go in October, and it was a no go…hopefully they will offer it soon. It would be nice to take it back to our room and enjoy (instead of the nasty stuff they call pizza at the Boardwalk).

The pizza there is awesome but I hope you know that it is not regular “American pizza”. It is a traditional Italian style pizza. Don’t know how old your DDs are but mine were 7 and 9 when we ate there and they got the spaghetti ; )

Our four cheese pizza was just cheese and crust, no sauce.
Sometimes this is called a white pizza, but they are usually loaded with garlic, while I don’t think Via Napoli’s was.
I also like that they’re baked in wood burning ovens.
It isn’t “regular American” pizza, but it is very similar to New York pizzas.

If you MUST have a Chicago pizza, head out to Giordano’s at 12151 S Apopka Vineland Rd.

You guys are making me hungry… Hurry up and get here 2012.

The pizza is a traditional Italian pizza. This is how it was made in Naples, Italy when our ship would pull in.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1061880]Our four cheese pizza was just cheese and crust, no sauce.
Sometimes this is called a white pizza, but they are usually loaded with garlic, while I don’t think Via Napoli’s was.
I also like that they’re baked in wood burning ovens.
It isn’t “regular American” pizza, but it is very similar to New York pizzas.

If you MUST have a Chicago pizza, head out to Giordano’s at 12151 S Apopka Vineland Rd.[/QUOTE]

My FAVORITE!!! Love a no sauce, thin crust, loaded garlic and cheese pizza.

Being you guys are talking about this, is Via Napoli on the DDP and what is it considered, Table or Counter?

don’t do the DDP but I assume it is table

It is a table and I’m certain they’re Dining Plan and without doubt a single credit. This isn’t a signature, certainly not when compared to Tutto Italia, which itself is only a single credit.

Christmas week through January 7,for the first time,Via Napoli was selling “by the slice” Pizza at an “outside” podium.(“only” $6.50) :blink:

I believe it was to assist with the holiday crowds.

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;1062051]Christmas week through January 7,for the first time,Via Napoli was selling “by the slice” Pizza at an “outside” podium.(“only” $6.50) :blink:

I believe it was to assist with the holiday crowds.[/QUOTE]

6.50 a slice it better have been a good size slice

No kidding! I just can’t bear to spend that much on a slice of pie. I have too many great places around home to even entertain the thought of spending that much!:rolleyes:

Thank you, and Soundgod, I changed to LeCellar. It will be new for us. Never been and looking forward to it:)

I don’t know the timing but le cellier is changing from 1 to 2 table cost so look into it …