Video Sneak Peek: Haunted Mansion Interactive Queue at Magic Kingdom Park

Attention Foolish Mortals: Walt Disney Imagineering has an exclusive first look at the new interactive queue being added to the Haunted Mansion attraction Magic Kingdom Park - and it’s something you’ll want to check out. Read more at the Disney Parks YouTube - DisneyParks’s Channel

Looks like it will help the queue time go by abit better with things too do and see:ohmy::ohmy:

Loved it! Thanks.

Forget the new line where do I get my one of those hard hats?! Though the new line is amazing too

Oh that looks great! I’m always a little concerned when they decide to make big changes to an attraction and of course they delivered again! I’m excited that it’s scheduled to open this summer so we’ll get to see it next December!

I have a friend who is down on the program right now, and she’s been sending me pictures and telling me about the additions as she’s learning about them! I think they had a cast preview a week or so ago! She showed some pretty cool stuff. I’m still not so sure how I feel about them updating my favorite ride… it’s a classic!

Another reason to get amped up for our September trip !!!

Oh my gosh, I can’t wait!:happy: I’m not the biggest fan of Haunted Mansion, but this seems so cool!

Really cool update!

This will make waiting in line for one of my favorites much more enjoyable =)
Thanks for sharing the link!