Villas at Grand Floridian Contact Info

Please help an old Buzzer; Does anyone have the contact info for the Villas @ the Grand Floridian? I want to make a room request.
I can not find the phone numbers anywhere.

Thank you in advance.

I don’t think you can call or fax a room request like you could years ago. You can call DVC member services and have it noted on your reservation or request something when you do online check in. From what I have heard you get a call center when you “call a Disney resort” and they screen your call and answer your question.

I did online check in of one of our July stays and got exactly what I asked for. I had a request noted on our other reservation and also got exactly what I asked for so it seems both work when the option is available.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1919093398]Please help an old Buzzer; Does anyone have the contact info for the Villas @ the Grand Floridian? I want to make a room request.
I can not find the phone numbers anywhere.

Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

…even direct phone numbers go to the Central Disney number now…but…each resort does have a direct fax. I plan to use the one for POFQ to fax my final request next week.

I have read the resorts no longer accept faxed room requests. You need to have it noted on your reservation or add it when you do online check in. I heard they were getting so many faxed requests they had to stop looking at them.

Well…I was just going by what this site currently recommends and they have some good info on their website…http://www.portorleans.org/room-requests.php../url] i have no idea if it will work or not. It’s on my check in info…but it was also on my check in info last visit and we were assigned the room farthest away…it’s mostly luck I think…

I didn’t know resorts had their own websites, nice to know. I guess I read incorrect information, sorry. We usually don’t request anything and many times the castmember will give us a choice of where our room is or when we’re shown where our room is they offer to move us if we aren’t happy. I have only done online check in once (this summer) because I like talking to the castmember and knowing if we’re not happy about something we can take care of it right then.

Oh you still can talk to the Cast Member…we did last time with the disappointing room but there wasn’t anything else left…and really…any room at POFQ isn’t a bad room…we just like being right close to the Food Court, because we go back and forth…rooms in resorts spread out like POR or CSR etc…room location really makes a difference to me…but at POFQ—it’s just an “icing” type thing! :smile:

You’re right about French Quarter being small. The one time we stayed there we were not close to the main building but it didn’t really make any difference because the resort is so small.

Just so you know with DVC, if you call into Member Services with your request, and then you also put in a request when doing online check in, whichever one is the later overrides your first request. So, if you called in what area room wise you want, and then you check in online and decide to add “ground floor,” your request will only show ground floor as it overrides, rather than adds to the room location. Was told this by a CM at Member Services.