Vinylmation

(Didnt know where else to start this thread)

Has anyone else become addicted to these suckers?

It’s the perfect place to post your thread :wink:

I only looked at those in passing last January. I’ll give them a closer look in 4 daaaaayyyyys:goofybounce:

Sweet! Have a great time! But be careful, they’re mighty addictive. You should pick up the exclusive event vinyls: The Gingerbread, the Osborne Lights version and the Holiday’s Around the World… They’ll soon be gone :slight_smile:

And its unbelievable that some of the characters from the Park 1 series (when you were there in Jan) now go for $60 - $100 a piece on ebay! Thats just insane. I guess once the series is gone, its gone… lol

[QUOTE=papa bear;1004028]Sweet! Have a great time! But be careful, they’re mighty addictive. You should pick up the exclusive event vinyls: The Gingerbread, the Osborne Lights version and the Holiday’s Around the World… They’ll soon be gone :slight_smile:

And its unbelievable that some of the characters from the Park 1 series (when you were there in Jan) now go for $60 - $100 a piece on ebay! Thats just insane. I guess once the series is gone, its gone… lol[/QUOTE]

You must search for Wishuponastar, she has been addicted to those cute things for a while now. She posted pictures of some of her work

Insane is right. Like I need to find another thing to spend money on that I don’t have :laugh::blush:

My 11 year old has a few of them. I knew before he ever saw them that they were something he would like and sure enough he did. I don’t think he’ll ever have a full set but he has some of them.

My DDs love them. Last weekend they picked up 4 more EACH!! It’s the only thing they want to spend their money on.

The holiday collection is out in the display cases, but not for sale YET!! I’m sure they will be out in the next few days. The holiday line is just too cute for words!! :wub:

At least they gave up pin collecting to do this . . . :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1004038]My DDs love them. Last weekend they picked up 4 more EACH!! It’s the only thing they want to spend their money on.

The holiday collection is out in the display cases, but not for sale YET!! I’m sure they will be out in the next few days. The holiday line is just too cute for words!! :wub:

At least they gave up pin collecting to do this . . . :laugh:[/QUOTE]

The holiday set isn’t is for sale set yet? Or just the special ones for the Osbourne Lights, etc…

I just checked out the holiday set on Disney. com, it’s cute. I put one in my cart and went through most of the check out and I didn’t get a message that it wouldn’t be shipped today. My son may be getting a few of these for Christmas since I can get them online.

Disney Vinylmation Holiday 1 Series Figure - 3’’ | Disney Store

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1004057]I just checked out the holiday set on Disney. com, it’s cute. I put one in my cart and went through most of the check out and I didn’t get a message that it wouldn’t be shipped today. My son may be getting a few of these for Christmas since I can get them online.

Disney Vinylmation Holiday 1 Series Figure - 3’’ | Disney Store[/QUOTE]

That is why i was wondering which Holiday set she was referring to. Because I have already bought 11 of the 12 from disneystore.com. I just need the chaser which is a Valentine’s one. I refuse to pay what people are asking on eBay for it.

I have the park series 1 complete set. I would like to collect more, but I want the ones I want, I don’t really like the blind packaging. I love them though and will probably buy the ones I want from E-bay.

That’s the part I don’t like. My son wants certain ones yet it’s a blind pick so we have to buy more than we really want to get the right one.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1004057]I just checked out the holiday set on Disney. com, it’s cute. I put one in my cart and went through most of the check out and I didn’t get a message that it wouldn’t be shipped today. My son may be getting a few of these for Christmas since I can get them online.

Disney Vinylmation Holiday 1 Series Figure - 3’’ | Disney Store[/QUOTE]

Oh I should have mentioned. They ARE available online, but not in the parks . . . . YET! I checked each day I was there, wanted to include one with my ornament . . . the CMs I spoke too said they expected them in anyday.

They have a SWAP at the Emporium in MK. Bring in the one you don’t like and SWAP for the one you do. You deal with CMs not other guests.

Really? When did that start? Ok, now I’m happier about the blind pick.

That seems backward to me.

When I bought a couple for my ds’s in April, the cm at AK told me that you can swap them out with a cm at any store at any park. Not sure if that holds true because I haven’t heard from anyone else doing this. She said they are trying to get the trading going just like the pins.

We’ll have to give it a try. My son wanted the clear red one last summer but ended up with maybe 5 non-red ones.

Actually, the Holiday series - VinylNation.net - Vinylmation Holiday Series #1! - have been out since Sept. I have (03) of them because Im not too crazy about most of the figures… The first two park and urban series are more appealing imo.

This exclusive series - VinylNation.net - Vinylmation Event Releases! - Can only be purchased at the parks (havent checked the online disney store) during the special events. For example, you could only get the D23 Expo figure at the expo in Cali… And I havent been to WDW since Halloween so I believe that the Candy Corn figure is no longer available as well…

I hadnt heard about the swap… Thats interesting! Ill have to look into it…

I agree! But that is what I was told.

Must be recently. When we were there in June, you couldn’t get your hand on ONE. And if you were lucky too it would be the last one in the box. This time around they were EVERYWHERE, in every store. My kids don’t have enough of them to worry about getting the same, but they sometimes get the one they don’t want. A CM at the CBR told me about the swap at the Emporium, she said go there and they have them all lined up and you can swap the one you have for the one you want. We didn’t try it, but that is what I was told.