VIP Tour Guide Services

I found this thought i pass it along .

Tours and Special Experiences at Walt Disney World Resort

VIP Tour Services offers personalized tours for Guests looking for the perfect Walt Disney World Resort vacation. Price:

$175.00-$315.00 per hour. Theme Park admission is required and is not includedOur team of vacation planning professionals customizes your vacation so you can spend your time playing, not planning.

VIP Services | Walt Disney World Resort

[QUOTE=peter pan;1084871]I found this thought i pass it along .

Tours and Special Experiences at Walt Disney World Resort

VIP Tour Services offers personalized tours for Guests looking for the perfect Walt Disney World Resort vacation. Price:

$175.00-$315.00 per hour. Theme Park admission is required and is not includedOur team of vacation planning professionals customizes your vacation so you can spend your time playing, not planning.

VIP Services | Walt Disney World Resort
.[/QUOTE]

Sounds appealing … but half the fun in a WDW trip is the planning process! At least for me anyway :happy:

I would do it in a second if I had the money.

Heck with that thought. You could charge for your tips for new families. THen you could be in the World any day you wanted. I know at $175 an hour I could find a way to survive really comfortably after my retirement check.:laugh:

No kidding. I would love to show new families around WDW and get paid for it.

You know although it cost a fortune, I seem to recall someone (maybe not MBer) having a guide with a group. I think you can have 10 people, so for 6 hr it would be 1050 divide by 10 = 105 per person. This person thought you got so much more done in those 6 hrs, it was well worth it. I’ve heard the guides can be the runner for fast passes, but they can’t just get you into rides. Hmmmm I don’t think I’d want to spend 200 bucks to have a guild stand in line with me at TSM.

I had once asked a CM about the guide and she told me, sometime grandparents bring the kids but can’t keep up with them. So the grandparents might hang out at the hotel and the guide takes the kids to the parks. Hey, I’ll do the babysitting for half that price.

I like your thinking.:happy: